Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 02:43 PM

Re: Deja vu...

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Funny you should say that, Losos. I'm off to Mallorca for a week this Saturday By which time I suspect the town will be certain that I am dying of breast cancer...

On the plus side, he finally had a shower this morning!!!! But then put on the shirt he wore on his walk yesterday...aroma still in evidence

You couldn't make it up...

Dirty bugger!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 02:47 PM

Funny you should say that, Losos. I'm off to Mallorca for a week this Saturday By which time I suspect the town will be certain that I am dying of breast cancer...

On the plus side, he finally had a shower this morning!!!! But then put on the shirt he wore on his walk yesterday...aroma still in evidence

You couldn't make it up...
My advice would to buy him a small set of 'body' toiletries to go home with on Thursday
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
My advice would to buy him a small set of 'body' toiletries to go home with on Thursday
Good advice Mags, and tomorrow will be Wednesday Ania.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 11:24 AM

Yep, it's Wednesday today Jem, and tomorrow he leaves.

Last night I had to walk away from a conversation that had reduced me to tears...My sense of frustration just peaked. Fortunately today he has decided to go out for a drive around so I'm going to have a snuggle with the lovely Bennie and then get some gardening done.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 04:06 PM

Bit late then Mags.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-09-2014, 04:08 PM

[QUOTE=orangutan;533128]Yep, it's Wednesday today Jem, and tomorrow he leaves.

Last night I had to walk away from a conversation that had reduced me to tears...My sense of frustration just peaked. Fortunately today he has decided to go out for a drive around so I'm going to have a snuggle with the lovely Bennie and then get some gardening done.[/QUOTE]

Yes Ania. Aren't our dogs wonderful at putting the world right again. Hang on in there, you're almost there, plus you've got your holiday to look forward to now as well.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Bit late then Mags.
It would give him time to learn how to use them before his next visit, Mups
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 04:36 PM

It would give him time to learn how to use them before his next visit, Mups
I wish! But I know otherwise...
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

17-09-2014, 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=Mups;533231]
Yep, it's Wednesday today Jem, and tomorrow he leaves.

Last night I had to walk away from a conversation that had reduced me to tears...My sense of frustration just peaked. Fortunately today he has decided to go out for a drive around so I'm going to have a snuggle with the lovely Bennie and then get some gardening done.[/QUOTE]

Yes Ania. Aren't our dogs wonderful at putting the world right again. Hang on in there, you're almost there, plus you've got your holiday to look forward to now as well.
Just had a laugh to myself after checking the whether forecast for my holiday - thunderstorms forecast for a couple of days! After the past few days of internal thunderstorms...
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 06:44 PM

I bet he's a wow with the women!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top