Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 11:10 AM

Re: sharia in action

I believe Beth Din courts are for civil matters only.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I believe Beth Din courts are for civil matters only.

And so are the Sharia courts that exist in the UK
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Flippancy aside isn't it awful how we can easily accept a death of a young girl so easily with regard to how these Muslims behave? .
Yes, far too easy in my opinion so I find it a little far fetched and deliberately antagonistic.

This is product of someone's twisted, anti-Islamic agenda, the similar to the myth that invading German soldiers caught babies thrown from windows on their bayonets.

It's peddling hatred and we as civilised people should ignore it. stevmk2
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 01:33 PM

extreme is wrong in all it's forms
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
Yes, far too easy in my opinion so I find it a little far fetched and deliberately antagonistic.

This is product of someone's twisted, anti-Islamic agenda, the similar to the myth that invading German soldiers caught babies thrown from windows on their bayonets.

It's peddling hatred and we as civilised people should ignore it. stevmk2
How can you ignore these deliberate acts by a so called religion of peace ..If moderate members of this so called religion of peace condemned these atrocities many people would feel happier with them in there communities
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 02:36 PM

It would be of substantial help if these acts were condemned by the Muslim community, openly, bravely ......
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
How can you ignore these deliberate acts by a so called religion of peace ..If moderate members of this so called religion of peace condemned these atrocities many people would feel happier with them in there communities
Moderate members DO actually condemn this extremist interpretation of Muslim doctrine tomcat, just as moderate Christians condemn extremist interpretation of Christian doctrine; something that's not publicised much at all and that's my point.

Islam is to me a way of life, not just a religion as such and interpretation of doctrine or dogma is just as varied in Islam as in the Christian world.

How does anyone really know that this incident is actually as true as it's apparently been reported?

Do you not think it could have been manipulated?

I'm not saying it's not true.

I am saying it's being used as propaganda in a way that Joseph Goebbels would have been immensely proud.

There is no place for fomentation of hatred in the 21st Century and the sooner we all get accustomed to that the better. stevmk2
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 03:41 PM

I have u/tube links of this and other atrocities on my facebook page ..but I never see any moderates condemning these acts ..
stevmk2
Milton Keynes

14-02-2014, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
I have u/tube links of this and other atrocities on my facebook page ..but I never see any moderates condemning these acts ..
And you believe it, without question??? stevmk2
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 05:03 PM

ya hedging ya bets here stevmak2!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top