Join for free
Page 12 of 71 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 07:41 PM

Re: Trump to be the 45th USA President:your thoughts and the implications

Originally Posted by JBR ->

(Sorry, Galty. I'm a little $hit stirrer, aren't I? )
I take it that comment was meant to be about me.

If it was am disappointed in you.. always thought your posts were thoughtful and not with any NASTY malice like one on this site

If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Contrary to everyone else's opinions on here, I'm going to stick my neck out and state that I would have voted for Trump.

As I've explained before, Clinton is dangerous and I couldn't trust her. Had she been successful, there's a fair chance that World War 3 might be brewing soon.
I agree with JB.
I have a gut feeling he was the better choice and may actually be better for the world / Usa.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 09:32 PM

Although i do not like Trump's view if women and the fact that he is a sexual predator, he is no different from many other Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State, in that respect.

He is however a very successful business man and has always been ambitious

Let's hope he brings a great deal of success to the USA and World Affairs as 'The President'
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Although i do not like Trump's view if women and the fact that he is a sexual predator, he is no different from many other Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State, in that respect.

He is however a very successful business man and has always been ambitious

Let's hope he brings a great deal of success to the USA and World Affairs as 'The President'
Strange how just a few years ago a certain type of man would be described as 'A red blooded male' and these days he is described as a 'Sexual Predator'....
How many words can the media introduce into the English language in order to tarnish and destroy a person's credibility.

It's got to the point where if the media condemn someone It would make me more suspicious of their motives. Credit to Donald Trump that even with the worst that the media could throw at him the voters still had faith in the man, I have a feeling he will surprise us all.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Strange how just a few years ago a certain type of man would be described as 'A red blooded male' and these days he is described as a 'Sexual Predator'....
How many words can the media introduce into the English language in order to tarnish and destroy a person's credibility.

It's got to the point where if the media condemn someone It would make me more suspicious of their motives. Credit to Donald Trump that even with the worst that the media could throw at him the voters still had faith in the man, I have a feeling he will surprise us all.
I think he will surprise us as well OGF.
People are sick to death of the elite career politicians who only have their own interests at heart.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Another name for such men...and women is;"Promiscuous'

However it does not interfere with them doing their jobs very well
Perhaps it helps, knowing they have an 'amour' who is eagerly waiting for their company?? And, maybe appreciates them better than their wives or partners

And, it is a sign of virility, often envied by other men.
Whether it is right or wrong is another matter.

It is still not criminal offence in most Countries

Also ,the Media does not influence my opinions.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
I take it that comment was meant to be about me.

If it was am disappointed in you.. always thought your posts were thoughtful and not with any NASTY malice like one on this site

If I'm wrong then I'm sorry.
Nothing personal, Galty. It's just that you were moaning about the thread going off topic, so I went off topic again!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 12:55 AM

The bit I don't understand is that out of the 250 million or so US citizens they had to pick one of these two to be President?

Talk about dumb and dumber... I am sure the vote merely reflected which of the two the voters disliked the least, it certainly wasn't a vote for the person best suited to be the leader of the free world.

Down the track it will be interesting to see if he gets a second term if he fails to bring back jobs, put 45% (?) import duty on Chinese goods, tax US companies producing goods overseas to sell in the US, deport millions of Latinos, bring in a flat rate of tax, ban Muslims entering the country, get Mexico to pay for the wall etc etc.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I think he will surprise us as well OGF.
People are sick to death of the elite career politicians who only have their own interests at heart.
I stay away from all things political on forums, but I was interested to read what you all had to say about the US election, and I thought you might be interested in the views of some that I personally know who voted for Trump.
They did so partly because of what Fender said above.
Also because:
They've already impeached one Clinton, and there is too much scandal that revolves around the Mrs.
Many believe she's a warmonger.
Obama doubled the debt since he took office.
Obamacare's health plan is a failure.
And.... and ....
And last, but not least, they believe the first female president should be a woman of integrity.

Bruce - re candidates. If the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries, Bernie Sanders just might have had a better chance than Ms. Clinton of winning last night.

And do you all remember the hate that happened when Brexit happened, it's happening in the US now.
So much ugliness. So many protests.
I want Canada to close the border!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2016, 07:03 AM

Like Brexit a leap in the dark, but maybe but also a leaf of faith. Sometimes you just have to take the chance to change things and hope the hell it works..

Page 12 of 71 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top