Join for free
Page 13 of 19 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:03 AM

Re: Nigel Farage for me - for you 2?

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
So did the German population. Farage is a great orator as was Hitler. Be careful what you wish for.
It is very unfair for you to include Hitler in any comparison to Farage mesco. He is nothing like that, and I find what you say there most disappointing.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
It is very unfair for you to include Hitler in any comparison to Farage mesco. He is nothing like that, and I find what you say there most disappointing.
Hear hear.

I'd be interested to hear Mesco point out what, exactly, the similarities are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I agree.
When in doubt invoke Godwins Law
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I agree.
When in doubt invoke Godwins Law
Yes Muddy.
And of course, the scaremongering continues.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
So did the German population. Farage is a great orator as was Hitler. Be careful what you wish for.
Completely agree with this.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->

Wait until he starts his supporters goose-stepping and then demands to march through east-end London where there are a lot of immigrant communities, just like Moseley tried to do in 1936. Moseley, though got a bloody nose for his arrogance, Farage, if he tries it, may need to be 'rescued' by uniformed 'storm troopers'.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Wait until he starts his supporters goose-stepping and then demands to march through east-end London where there are a lot of immigrant communities, just like Moseley tried to do in 1936. Moseley, though got a bloody nose for his arrogance, Farage, if he tries it, may need to be 'rescued' by uniformed 'storm troopers'.
What a load of 'Borax' why is it that some people are trapped in the nineteenth and twentieth century. Wake up! look around at what is happening to this country and tell me that Nigel Farage could do any worse than the nobheads who are currently trying to sell us out to Europe and strip back our armies. Nigel and UKIP are a breath of fresh air and should be given the change to show what they can do.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-02-2016, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->

Nnnaaahhh.
That way of thinking sounds a bit LindyLoopy to me!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-02-2016, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What a load of 'Borax' why is it that some people are trapped in the nineteenth and twentieth century. Wake up! look around at what is happening to this country and tell me that Nigel Farage could do any worse than the nobheads who are currently trying to sell us out to Europe and strip back our armies. Nigel and UKIP are a breath of fresh air and should be given the chance to show what they can do.
Good post OGF.
Particularly in bold.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:21 PM

Early this morning I asked Mesco to elaborate on her sweeping statement and explain exactly what the similarities are between Farage and Hitler.

Since she has been unable to do so, perhaps I can put the same request to Lindyloo and Uncle Joe.

If you three (and perhaps any others who agree) have such strong negative feelings about this man, surely you must have some concrete evidence to support them.

Page 13 of 19 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top