Join for free
Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:42 PM

Re: Nigel Farage for me - for you 2?

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Now come on Cass.
That is a bit below the belt there to bring in about what happened to the Jews, and you are being a bit stupid there, so to speak.

If all what I said makes me foohardy in your eyes, so be it.

Don't worry though Cass.
The next load of ISIS getting past our borders to come here under the guise of refugees will soon sort us all out.
I hope that you will be happy then!
Thankyou so much...

You asked a question I answered but now Im stupid for having an opinion ...Oh well, I suppose it shows how thin the veneer of civilisation in Mr Farage's camp is...
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
You wouldn't be able to say things like that that is for sure..
In Iran while the Shah was still in power you couldn't even say Shah without SAVAK picking you up a "disappearing" you forever.

Saddam was a tyrant Yes, but Saddam was way, way behind Iran and Shah-of-Shahs Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi in that league.

I can say that because I was there, living and working in Iran just as it all "kicked-off". stevmk2
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 08:01 PM

The problem is he represents one of the two parties for leaving the EU as apposed to one party for staying in.

So problem is he is splitting the "out" vote and the "outs" will lose unless they join together. What hope?
Pie
Devon
Pie is male  Pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 08:01 PM

I fail to understand where these comments come from regarding racism , bigotry, throwing all the Jews, coons etc out of the country. It is obviously something that people want to believe as it has no basis in relation to the UKIP manifesto and Farage has never mentioned it.

UKIP is the least racist party as they advocate admitting anybody from any country on a needs basis unlike our present system but not the unchecked swarms presently allowed in who are hiding murderers, rapists and paedophiles for all we know as their are no criminal checks done on any EU entrants.

I think that I may speak for everybody when I say that nobody wants these sort of people to enter the country and democracy will prevail or Nigel will be in number 10!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Thankyou so much...

You asked a question I answered but now Im stupid for having an opinion ...Oh well, I suppose it shows how thin the veneer of civilisation in Mr Farage's camp is...
Well Cass.
You perhaps intimated that I was foolhardy.
I perhaps intimated that you were being stupid.

No offence was meant on either side of course, so let's call that 1-1. Both own goals, and no offence meant of course.

In the meantime.
Nigel for Prime Minister!
My hero!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 01:38 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35482498
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 08:16 AM

And Farage says he's not a racist???

http://news.sky.com/story/1260888/et...irl-quits-ukip

I wouldn't cross the road and p*ss on him if he were on fire - he's a fascist!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:02 PM

Nearly 4 million Uk tax payers disagreed with youat the latest election i bet it will be more now.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:07 PM

Not necessarily disagreed, perhaps many of them are fascists as well, the ones that I have spoken to certainly are.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:11 PM

Its easy to sling around words like Fascist.
Just a sound bite that saves providing a rational argument as to why Farage is wrong

Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top