Join for free
Page 10 of 55 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2015, 06:02 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales (part 5)

It is hard to believe that its 49 years since all those children and teachers died. Dry here today and I went in.to town today for a few things.Jac the reason I'm not downloading windows 10 is I'm scared I'll do something wrong
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 11:47 AM

I'd wait until W 10 has all the bugs ironed out.....some friends have downloaded it and then unloaded cos of problems .....
Had an early start with a visit to dentist ....just a check up...no problems
It was quite nice earlier but it's clouded over and looking very grey
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 12:38 PM

Greay and cold. Early start here for my weekly blood test. C**p phlebotomist. Couldn't get blood out, which is never a problem, and hurt like hell. So she attacked my other arm!!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 12:55 PM

Nice and warm and sunny here . Just been out for my meds and just got into my dressing gown to slob out and had a message from a friend who is on the way down so better get dressed again lol
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Celyn ->
Greay and cold. Early start here for my weekly blood test. C**p phlebotomist. Couldn't get blood out, which is never a problem, and hurt like hell. So she attacked my other arm!!
Sure she's not a vampire ??? Halloween is on it's way and she could have been practising
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 08:54 PM

Cold and windy here this morning but it has now died down. Went to visit my friend today and then to meet my nephew and his mum its his birthday today so I wanted to give him his card and present.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2015, 09:47 PM

Now I come to think about it nimby, you may be right. I've changed my appointment for the doctors main surgery nexyweek, rather than the village one, so I don't meet up with her again.

Bet its getting quite chilly, and dark, up north valentinojess?
Celyn
Hampshire

23-10-2015, 06:55 AM

It's really, really, dark out there this morning. Expecting central heating engineer, let's hope for their sake he arrives today or I will be writing my piece on Trust Pilot. We have had so many problems since the annual service, when the Central heating was trashed. Quite timely I have just received a survey from the company, to fill in, about the service. I am going to have a field day with that My Ocado order due (good we can eat again) followed by a tree surgeon for estimates. Must have at least half a dozen trees down as light being denied my poor plants. You plant little trees and before you know it they are 40ft tall. Must go and face the world now.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

23-10-2015, 08:53 AM

Good morning everybody cold here this morning, off to the hairdressers later. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC HAVE A GOOD ONE X.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2015, 11:09 AM

Thanks Jess xxx
Back to Winter here . Me and my friend were really warm sitting out yesterday , not much hope today .
I'm supposed to go to Morgans for a meal with daughter and s-I-l but feel like sh--e and I really cant face it but they are not answering phone at the moment so hope they don't just turn up to collect me

Page 10 of 55 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top