Join for free
Page 14 of 46 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 10:58 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

Myra, we are quite close to where you were, but Rog worked in the wee Tesco out in Milngavie. But the Tesco you seen was the one that I worked in when it first opened for about six weeks before telling them where to shove their job lol!!!! hated it big time!!!!
Great news about Craig, but it is nice the boys still have you there with your wee flat and that they want to come and see you and stay a while when need be. Everything always works out for the best, well nearly everything, not saying anything with my boy lying here on the sofa.

Sounds as though Ursula had a great time, and the weather looked as though it was kind to her. I booked today to fly down to Essex at the end of Feb to see my brother, he isn't doing that well.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2015, 11:17 PM

Myra I hope you enjoyed the manicure and pedicure. Great news about Craig getting sometime,g a promotion at work, I'm sure you'll be paying him a wee visit for a change. Rona your lucky you have Andrew to send to the shops that's why I like to keep things in the freezer for the bad weather.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 10:53 PM

good evening ladies. Myra that is great news about Craig's promotion.. don't worry they never forget their maw! Rona I can still remember when you worked at that Tesco and hated it so much. Jess you sound organised with your freezer stuff, I never have much in mine but I do go to the supermarket most days for meals, though I have been sending Ben these last couple of days since ah'm nae weel I don't like this cold weather, roll on better weather and we can organise meet ups!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 11:55 PM

Hi Dorothy at least you have Ben to get some shopping for you...I like to keep stuff in the freezer at this time of year when the weather is bad..Nothing much on television tonight.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 12:10 AM

We got snow!!!! Roger went to Ibrox to see Rangers, and it was called off after 25 mins, so of course he went to the pub instead. He said the road was chaos out there, and seen quite a few cars that had banged into each other.
My freezer is always full to bursting, but I need to go to Tesco tomorrow for my weekly shop, but weather will permit.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-01-2015, 12:44 PM

Good morning everybody its been snowing here again, typical when I wanted to get into town I suppose I'll have to wait till next week.Myra enjoy the walk today with the Ramblers.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 08:38 PM

good evening everybody. Rona I saw on the telly news last night it was snowing heavily in Glasgow. Myra where did you and Martin get to today with the Ramblers? Jess sorry to hear you didn't get into town today because of the snow. Cold here today but dry and not windy. I went to get some food shopping at Asda for a change but its too big and too busy so was glad to get home. Think I will stick with my usual Tesco or Morrisons.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

17-01-2015, 09:18 PM

Dorothy I'd a pizza that I got last night in M&S and some quiche and potato wedges earlier..I like Asda but the nearest one is in Ardrossan which is about 45 minutes by bus.
chattielaidee
Glasgow

17-01-2015, 10:31 PM

Hi folks. Managed to venture out and done my Tesco shop, there was a big thaw here this afternoon, but still quite a few snowmen in the various gardens(not mine)though. Looks like there is to be a heavy frost tonight, so just hope it isn't slippey in the morning. Roger has strict instructions not to go for his paper if it is, cant have him falling on his already broken hip or damaging his new knee, poor Rog!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 10:47 PM

Hi everyone. Yes Rona, please tell Roger to sit on his behookie. It would be disastrous if he slipped!

Our walk was great, but very slippy. cardonald to Paisley, then our lunch.

Jess that's a shame you didn't get into town.

Dorothy, our Asda is always too busy, so I'm never there. I prefer Morrison's.

The hospital would be busy today with the weather. Lots of accidents

Page 14 of 46 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top