Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:13 PM

An angel or a devil?

What were you like as child? I don't think I was that bad, although my late mother was always asking where she went wrong with me, until the day she died because I didn't do things her way. Anyone who didn't was a friend of Satan in her book.

However, there was a particularly naughty deed I performed when I was 12, although it does make me grin slightly when I remember it.

My father used to keep his condoms in his bedside table drawer, I had three younger sisters and I decided I wanted a brother. I found a darning needle and sabotaged several of his condoms in the hopes thereof. My parents never had another child. I have several theories about that one, but will leave it at that.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:22 PM

Re: An angel or a devil?

Wouldn't he notice that the packaging was damaged? Or were condoms different in those days?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Wouldn't he notice that the packaging was damaged? Or were condoms different in those days?
They were pig's bladders.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:31 PM

or Rabbits bladders depending on the size of your equipment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:34 PM

Tara, l wouldn’t have known about sex nor, what a condom was at the age of 12. In fact, l was still playing with my dolls and twin dolls pram at the age of 13!

You must have been very knowledgeable in sex matters to know what a condom was. At that age I would have just thought they were party balloons!

Whoops, l forgot to say, l was an angel but a bit feral!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
or Rabbits bladders depending on your size of your equipment.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Why were they called French letters?

I was an angel by the way .. goes without saying really as it's obvious.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

I suppose I was an angel really, certainly not a devil. I didn't cause my parents any grief.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-07-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tara, l wouldn’t have known about sex nor, what a condom was at the age of 12. In fact, l was still playing with my dolls and twin dolls pram at the age of 13!

You must have been very knowledgeable in sex matters to know what a condom was. At that age I would have just thought they were party balloons!
Happy Birthday Art.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Happy Birthday Art.
Longy, l would probably have blown the condoms up and twisted them until they formed a dog or animal shape like some children’s entertainers do!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top