Join for free
Page 10 of 25 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 11:16 AM

Re: Blue passports? They say we could have had them all along...

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Perhaps I could point out that we were able to live and work in other European countries long before the EU was thought up.
If we should lose that permission, it will be entirely due to the childish attitudes of the EU mandarins. I would also be to their loss, as we have some excellent brains and abilities which could be to their advantage.

(Sorry Julie. I see that you have said much the same thing.)
Rubbish, all the disastrous consequences of Brexit will be the personal responsibility of those who voted Brexit and it's no good trying to wriggle out of it and shift the blame back on the EU. You are personally responsible for diminishing the quality of life and opportunities for young people in this country and it's important you're never allowed to forget it. Hopefully, as the elderly Brexit voters die off, the next generation will put things right, the tragedy is the damage done in between.

If you leave a club and betray your friends and allies you can't expect to keep the same privileges as the members of that club, whatever lying ""have our cake and eat it" propaganda that the Brexiters put out.

Yes, we have some excellent brains and abilities in this country, but they belong to the intelligent elite that you anti-intellectual Brexiters so despise, don't they? If they've any sense they'll bail out of Little Brexitland and go somewhere they'll be appreciated while they still have the chance.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 11:49 AM

I don't understand why the rest of Europe are considered our allies. Since we joined the EU, they have all made it quite clear that they want nothing to do with us, We are always last on the list when it come to benefits and first on the list when it comes to paying for them.

Our only true ally is the US and for some reason we are doing our very best to piss them off at the moment.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't understand why the rest of Europe are considered our allies. Since we joined the EU, they have all made it quite clear that they want nothing to do with us, We are always last on the list when it come to benefits and first on the list when it comes to paying for them.

Our only true ally is the US and for some reason we are doing our very best to piss them off at the moment.
I rather think that is what you did with the EU too.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Rubbish, all the disastrous consequences of Brexit will be the personal responsibility of those who voted Brexit and it's no good trying to wriggle out of it and shift the blame back on the EU. You are personally responsible for diminishing the quality of life and opportunities for young people in this country and it's important you're never allowed to forget it. Hopefully, as the elderly Brexit voters die off, the next generation will put things right, the tragedy is the damage done in between.

If you leave a club and betray your friends and allies you can't expect to keep the same privileges as the members of that club, whatever lying ""have our cake and eat it" propaganda that the Brexiters put out.

Yes, we have some excellent brains and abilities in this country, but they belong to the intelligent elite that you anti-intellectual Brexiters so despise, don't they? If they've any sense they'll bail out of Little Brexitland and go somewhere they'll be appreciated while they still have the chance.

The rubbish is all on your side if you'll pardon my butting in. Speaking as a voter who voted leave I'm quite happy, as most of us Leavers are, for perhaps, personally even improving the quality of life and opportunities for the young people in this country and I hope you might remember that. My point being that you cannot possibly know how Brexit is going to affect the chances of anyone in this country. No one does.It is also quite obvious to anyone with half a brain that this country has been and still is being treated appallingly by Europe
As for the lying since most of the lies were told by the government and the Remainers . Nothing has changed. In fact the biggest lie was told when we first joined the Common Market, as it was deceptively named then. Had they been upfront about it and said that they hoped eventually for us to become part of the United States of Europe than I think they wouldn't have got any Briton within million miles of it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I rather think that is what you did with the EU too.
Well they should have paid attention. They are now!
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
The rubbish is all on your side if you'll pardon my butting in. Speaking as a voter who voted leave I'm quite happy, as most of us Leavers are, for perhaps, personally even improving the quality of life and opportunities for the young people in this country and I hope you might remember that.
Oh, I'll remember the smug satisfaction the Brexiters took in throwing our country and the next generation over the cliff alright. And I'll make sure they get the blame they deserve for the misery ahead.

It's very sad that the legacy of the selfish Boomer generation will be Brexit and that our children and grandchildren will remember the Boomers for the harm they did.

In the meantime the Brexiter and Farage can shove their blue passport where the sun don't shine.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

29-12-2017, 12:47 PM

Oh, I'll remember the smug satisfaction the Brexiters took in throwing our country and the next generation over the cliff alright. And I'll make sure they get the blame they deserve for the misery ahead.

It's very sad that the legacy of the selfish Boomer generation will be Brexit and that our children and grandchildren will remember the Boomers for the harm they did.

In the meantime the Brexiter and Farage can shove their blue passport where the sun don't shine.
Wales?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 01:18 PM

This is my country and the country of the Remainers as much as it's the Brexiters and I love it dearly, which is why I'm so furious at the way the Brexiters are destroying what is best in in it. Why should we be driven out? Better to stay and fight for our country and what is right.

I don't hate this country, I hate the Brexiters and what they stand for, as symbolised by the Tory/Brexiter blue passport.
When the last GE was won by the Conservatives (and the one before), did you demand a recount?

When the last Loony Party government was elected, did we demand a recount?

I'm afraid you sound to me like one of the most outspoken remainiacs who continually whinge about how unfair it is that the majority of people in this country voted to leave the EU. (No personal offence intended of course.)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2017, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Don't worry, JBR thinks that everybody who disagrees with him hates the UK it is an automatic response.
Evidence?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

29-12-2017, 01:21 PM

Oh I see, his way or a UK hater, typical Brexiter arrogance.
Please, keep digging! You are making yourself seem a fool.

Page 10 of 25 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top