Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 09:24 PM

Re: Meeting the Ex.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Any of you ever done it, just unexpectedly come across them?

I did, this morning.

Clinic was changed due to refurbishment, so went to a different one.

Ventured forth to the Bank, my local branches having closed, and then for a coffee, in she came.

My first serious relationship after the mother of my kids divorce .

What a difference, still tall, but not blonde or a business suit.

A size 20 at least, not a size 6/8, multi coloured hair and shabby chic, totally different to her previous persona.

What a difference 10 years makes, I would never have thought it.

She has a nose piercing and tats, so totally different.

A very strange encounter.
Just like you then Swims...............
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 09:47 PM

I am unlikely to bump into my ex. He and his wife live in France and I moved to another town anyway on my divorce. The last time I saw him was at our son's wedding and it was all very amicable. I no longer give a toss about him or his life.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I am unlikely to bump into my ex. He and his wife live in France and I moved to another town anyway on my divorce. The last time I saw him was at our son's wedding and it was all very amicable. I no longer give a toss about him or his life.
Quite right,

You crack on gal.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 10:12 PM

I have been married twice.

My first husband I have known for most of my life, well certainly since I was about 16 anyway.
We still keep in touch, he has been a good friend to me.
He even still remembers my birthday every year, never forgets and always sends me a card.
He moved to Scotland two or three years, so I doubt I will see him again, which is sad.
The poor man has terminal cancer now and I will be extremely upset when his time comes.

My second husband died, so I heard, a few years after our divorce.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

04-08-2017, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have been married twice.

My first husband I have known for most of my life, well certainly since I was about 16 anyway.
We still keep in touch, he has been a good friend to me.
He even still remembers my birthday every year, never forgets and always sends me a card.
He moved to Scotland two or three years, so I doubt I will see him again, which is sad.
The poor man has terminal cancer now and I will be extremely upset when his time comes.

My second husband died, so I heard, a few years after our divorce.
Only twice Mups? - I'm on me third, so nah nah!......

Edit - sry to hear about the cancer!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 10:17 PM

Folks have to consider the result of their shenanigans.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 10:35 PM

I see my first wife at family weddings, I can't get over how old she looks compared to me, no honestly !!
She walks with a stoop dragging one leg, uses a stick, seems to have shrunk and has a mouthful of gums.

My other ex co-habitee or as they say these days 'partner' I see regularly where I work, with her husband.
She was an animal in bed, and after a few vodkas, she chased me around the garden with a knife one time.
As I moved out (due to the drink) I had to call the police, because she wanted a fight me, she wouldn't let me out the bedroom......the copper stood by the front door as she threw mirrors down the stairs with her yelling that I should take them.
I bumped into her in the super market and she asked me where a product was, then recognising me, said "I know you" to which I said I know you too.
As they say.......I made my excuses and left.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2017, 10:41 PM

Hi

Any of you ever done it, just unexpectedly come across them?

I did, this morning.

Clinic was changed due to refurbishment, so went to a different one.

Ventured forth to the Bank, my local branches having closed, and then for a coffee, in she came.

My first serious relationship after the mother of my kids divorce .

What a difference, still tall, but not blonde or a business suit.

A size 20 at least, not a size 6/8, multi coloured hair and shabby chic, totally different to her previous persona.

What a difference 10 years makes, I would never have thought it.

She has a nose piercing and tats, so totally different.

A very strange encounter.
She's obviously gone to the dogs as result of you splitting up.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 09:38 AM

Hi

As for me, I have put on weight, I am a 36 inch waist, no longer a 34 inch.
36"????

You're a pencil
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I see my first wife at family weddings, I can't get over how old she looks compared to me, no honestly !!
She walks with a stoop dragging one leg, uses a stick, seems to have shrunk and has a mouthful of gums.

My other ex co-habitee or as they say these days 'partner' I see regularly where I work, with her husband.
She was an animal in bed, and after a few vodkas, she chased me around the garden with a knife one time.
As I moved out (due to the drink) I had to call the police, because she wanted a fight me, she wouldn't let me out the bedroom......the copper stood by the front door as she threw mirrors down the stairs with her yelling that I should take them.
I bumped into her in the super market and she asked me where a product was, then recognising me, said "I know you" to which I said I know you too.
As they say.......I made my excuses and left.
Me no understand Bruv.
Please explain!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top