Join for free
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 10:36 AM

Theresa May and Brexit

In the paper today, Theresa May is quoted as saying that she is winning the Brexit battle. Which will pick up pace now.

She obviously sees something that I don't. It just looks to me that they are playing with her. All the more she gives, the more they demand.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 10:46 AM

Re: Theresa May and Brexit

Hi

All Politicians put a positive spin on things.

If she has got Brexit organised why is she asking for a 2 year transition Period?

As I have posted before, we choose to leave, we are now a competitor and are being treated as such.

This is what happens in the real world.
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 11:36 AM

Couldn't agree more with you. I did read that "Barmier" is after Junkers job when he retires in a couple of years time. Therefore it is in his interest to keep pressng on and on as long as possible to show how strong he is.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Old Supporter ->
In the paper today, Theresa May is quoted as saying that she is winning the Brexit battle. Which will pick up pace now.

She obviously sees something that I don't. It just looks to me that they are playing with her. All the more she gives, the more they demand.

Proof it proof were needed the evil witch has 'flipped' and can't tell the difference between fact and fantasy.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top