Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Peg
New Member!
Kent
Peg is female 

14-03-2018, 11:14 AM

Spring is on the way!

I've just come back on here after being away for a long time, and try as I will I haven't yet thought of anything to say in spite of the fact that I can talk 19 to the dozen when I get going, but this morning is glorious outside in the garden and the bulbs are all in flower and this has really lifted my spirits and got the old grey matter working once again, so Hello everyone and I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful spell of Spring sunshine. Hope you all have a good day. My folk are coming down to take me shopping so I can see an enjoyable few hours ahead, Peg.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:22 AM

Re: Spring is on the way!

Welcome Peg

Im so glad someone is seeing the signs of spring, we have a right storm here and its tipping it down

I did however see a few daffs beginning to yellow the other day so we might see it soon
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:23 AM

Hello peg and welcome.

Yes i agree it's seemed such a long winter to me but as you say spring is sprung and I'm delighted about that too.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Peg ->
I've just come back on here after being away for a long time, and try as I will I haven't yet thought of anything to say in spite of the fact that I can talk 19 to the dozen when I get going, but this morning is glorious outside in the garden and the bulbs are all in flower and this has really lifted my spirits and got the old grey matter working once again, so Hello everyone and I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful spell of Spring sunshine. Hope you all have a good day. My folk are coming down to take me shopping so I can see an enjoyable few hours ahead, Peg.

Good morning Peg darlin' and welcome back. Make the most of your time in the sunshine darlin' - by the weekend, according to the weather forecasters, we're supposed to be getting the 'beast from east' back again with plunging temperatures to kill off all the plants and bulbs that are in bloom.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:28 AM

Hello Peg welcome back.
My bulbs are late this year but the lambs are arriving in the field next to my house so spring is on its way.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:37 AM

There is talk of snow again this weekend, the wind chill this morning is like the Arctic!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:55 AM

I've got a few bulbs just coming into flower but most of them are horizontal thanks to the recent snow and wind
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:05 PM

Hello Peg, I think I joined after you stopped posting, but it is lovely to see old members returning and I hope you will feel welcome to chat with all the new members.
You must live somewhere warmer than I do, because the only flowers I have seen this year are snowdrops!
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:21 PM

First hyacinth (pink) and first crocus (white with touches of purple) came out this morning.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:23 PM

Hello, Peg yes Spring is in the air.
I was watching the little lambs in the fields, as I was driving today.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top