Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 07:55 AM

Re: Spring is on the way!

Hi Peg, welcome
I love a positive person

It's p!ssing down round our way
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 10:18 AM

Hi Peg and welcolme, im glad it is Springlike in Kent, it does take its time to arrive here in Northumberland,but we are about to be hit with Beast from the East 2
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 10:49 AM

Hi Peg welcome back I have only just come back after about a year.

It's pouring it down here today, so not much spring weather!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:25 AM

A sure sign of spring here as the Canada and Greylag geese have arrived back on our local pond to breed, although the Canadas are well outnumbering the Greylags at the moment but that may change before long if things run to form. A mystery to me though where they go for the other six months of the year....

SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 08:51 PM

The forecast for us is more snow for the weekend, although we were lucky last time and never had much more than a sprinkling. I'm lucky, plenty of food in the house i'm not going to have to go out.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 11:31 PM

Not a great start to the day but a beautiful afternoon, first time I have felt the warmth of the sun in a while. Spring is late with the bulbs though. Welcome back.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Not a great start to the day but a beautiful afternoon, first time I have felt the warmth of the sun in a while. Spring is late with the bulbs though. Welcome back.

Glad you said that mesco, I felt it too, this afternoon.
I thought it was my imagination
Peg
New Member!
Kent
Peg is female 

19-03-2018, 11:07 AM

I've just ventured out in the garden to feed the birds and must say I didn't hang about. Humphrey, my cat, soon came bounding in and went straight upstairs to bed!!! I am a Lincolnshire lass, born and bred and have seen some rum winters up there but since moving down here I must say the winters are not usually so severe, except that the sea froze here a week or two ago, and it did this in 1963, and being more lively in those days I went down to the front to see it and it really was amazing. Needless to say, I didn't go down to see it this time!!! However, nil desperandum, Spring really is on the way, I think? Best wishes to all. Peg.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:55 PM

It feels as if spring has sprung today, the sun is shining and it is pleasantly warm.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 03:16 PM

Hi Peg, Welcome back....yes indeed, spring is just around the corner, and I am sure many of us are very excited about that. I never used to bothered by the winter, but this year, I had a hard time with it.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top