Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:19 PM

Re: Would You Mention Your Sex Life In Front Of Your Children?

I doubt anyone would talk in a mixed group of friends about their sex life or lack of, so why would they talk about it with their kids.

Why would they think anyone was interested in the first place.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:37 PM

Art, if I ever mentioned in front of my son that I had sex last night, he would say "too much information mom, stop it right now" I wouldn't be as embarassed as he would. He couldn't even stand it when one of his friend said "hey Chris, your mom is hot".....he was furious and almost punched him out.

I guess my son doesn't like to even think of me haviing sex. He is so protective. He doesn't even like me to date.
Medea
East Sussex
Medea is female 

15-03-2018, 03:41 PM

I wonder if the daughter had said - well I was at it last night - would have the same reaction. I expect it would. Sex is not a taboo subject at all but the personal side of it is. Talk about sex all you want but not what you personally get up to and with whom.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 03:49 PM

From an early age our children were told the facts of life in an age appropriate way.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:01 PM

Sex? whats that
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Sex? whats that
Something you do when young.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 04:30 PM

Never and never
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Whilst there, their other son’s partner said something a bit smutty, to which the mother blurted out......
‘John and l were at it last night’!

Well, my daughter said she was a little shocked that she could say such a thing to them and as she told me, l could see the ‘yucky’ look of distaste in her face!
Sounds like the "mother" was very clever, she managed to respond to a smutty comment by making her own comment aimed at shocking the smutty person into realising how it feels when you embarrass others.

Well done that Mother!

p.s. Over 70s? - Wonder what it was that they were at?

mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:37 PM

I can't imagine why anyone would want to discuss their sex life with anyone let alone one of their grown up children.

My children were told the facts of life as they asked questions and were given the information there and then. I was not at all embarrassed to answer.

They have never felt the need to discuss their sex lives and neither have I. If however they had a problem they know they can ask me anything.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Sex? whats that
It’s wot posh people put their coal in!!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top