Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 02:01 PM

Re: ant-i drink and drugs ( ant mcpartlin - pic of smash included )

Very cleverly put oldfool as always.
I make no judgement on the actual news, but merely praise your take on it.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I make no judgement on the actual news but merely praise your take on it.
No judgement on the news?

A three year old girl was injured. Drink driving is an offence and he should be punished and sacked.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 02:13 PM

Oh dear, silly man. That's all he needs at this time.
Old Fool is right though, he is going through a very difficult patch and it's not over yet by a long chalk. Now he has got this to contend with on top.

What I don't understand is, his Mum was with him. Why on earth didn't she stop him driving, or was she equally pickled?
They were supposed to have been out walking their two dogs, so how come he was full of booze, unless he was drunk from the night before maybe?

Whatever his celebrety status, he still risked killing them both (and the dogs), and other people too. Although I feel sorry for his problems, he still shouldn't have done it.

I think the little 6 yr old girl was crying and frightened but uninjured. She taken to hospital as a precaution only - so it says in my paper today anyway - don't know any more than that.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 11:12 PM

That drunken idiot could have killed that young child i hope they throw the book at him. He is an alcoholic and should never of been driving, but money talks and he will get away with it which is very wrong.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The mere fact that he is a celebrity appears to 'colour' your sympathy, had he been just an ordinary person I don't think you would have been quite so sympathetic. Drinking and driving is an absolute no-no and if the magistrates 'throw the book' at him, then he deserves all he gets!!!
Well said Uncle Joe
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2018, 11:27 PM

Has pulled out from TV commitments to resume rehab. Clearly is under pressure.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I make no judgement on the actual news, but merely praise your take on it.
I think we have allot in common sweetie pie but I am sure we will agree to disagree as my take on the news is extreme
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 05:58 AM

He has a serious problem because he's already had one spell in rehab but it seems the thousands of pounds it cost him went to waste. He needs serious help. It proves also that "celebrity friends" are worthless and look after their own. Has he had any support from them except to invite him to a party? Some friends!

Make him get professional help, also ban him from driving for a very long time because that would hurt far more than a hefty fine which he could settle out of his spare change.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 01:50 PM

He's lucky he's not facing a murder charge. No sympathy whatsoever.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 02:11 PM

I feel sorry for the other little twerp, what's he going to do if the big one messes it all up. No more awards for best comedy double act that's for sure.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top