Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Just had a bath

My little grandson, now 7 months old.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:10 AM

Re: Just had a bath

Awesome photo Mups...
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Awesome photo Mups...

Mups canīt have him, he belongs to us

Thank you for the kind words anyway. My son took the photo, one of many, he has won quite a few Nikon competitions with his photos, not of the baby I hasten to add. One prize he won was one of those great big lenses that can pick out a pimple on a nose miles away

edited to add:

I donīt know why photos always appear darker when posted. On the original photo Jaxonīs bright blue eyes show clearly, when posted they donīt.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:18 AM

Gorgeous
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->

Thank you for the kind words anyway. My son took the photo, one of many, he has won quite a few Nikon competitions with his photos, not of the baby I hasten to add. One prize he won was one of those great big lenses that can pick out a pimple on a nose miles away

edited to add:

I donīt know why photos always appear darker when posted. On the original photo Jaxonīs bright blue eyes show clearly, when posted they donīt.
WOW! What a lovely picture.
I am not usually a fan of looking at baby photo's, but I have to say that one is rather special.
I would have thought that would be a prizewinner as well, if entered in some sort of a baby picture competition.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

02-08-2016, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Gorgeous
Thank you myrtle.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

02-08-2016, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
WOW! What a lovely picture.
I am not usually a fan of looking at baby photo's, but I have to say that one is rather special.
I would have thought that would be a prizewinner as well, if entered in some sort of a baby picture competition.
Thank you. My son will be happy to know that you think his photo is good. I donīt know if he will enter this particular photo into a competition, like me he isnīt very keen on baby competitions. All babies are beautiful to their parents and all are beautiful in their own little way. Some of the competitions he has won have been with "strange" photos, the strangest one, in my opinion, was of a pheasantīs eye.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 11:00 AM

What a lovely photo, such a special memory for the future(when they're not so cute)

I have one of my daughter stood in a wicker flower basket.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

02-08-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
What a lovely photo, such a special memory for the future(when they're not so cute)

I have one of my daughter stood in a wicker flower basket.
Thank you. Yes, they are nice to look back on and think "what happened to that sweet little child?"
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->

edited to add:

Sorry Clumsy, I don't know where my head's at this morning
Very impressive photo Clumsy, about one in a hundred of mine come out as good as that. I can see why your son has won competitions, he has an excellent eye for a good photo.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top