Join for free
Page 189 of 1676 « First < 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 689 1189 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 12:24 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

That made me laugh Gumbud. I heard they were strict on water waste in Australia, but I didn’t think they were that extreme.

It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. Lovely bit of work there RJ. long may it continue.

Cornucopia, that had me guessing, never heard of it before, a vegetarian horn of plenty? There are a few restaurants in town called Cornucopia catering for veggies.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 02:26 PM

SOD it.
I can NOT understand this new tinypic shit.
I really wanted to post a pic....but buggered if I can,OR know how to,now the wankers at tinypic have bolloxed-up what was a perfectly useable system.....ok,carry on,you men....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 03:58 PM

Pug young man, don’t let the tiny pics upset you, just go back to photo bucket. if you don’t get any satisfaction you can always kick it.

About this why are we here thing, and what’s it all about (ask RJ about Alfie) I think we were all led up the garden path, the Stork didn’t bring us atall. So I’m going to make up my own theories from now on. I’ll give you a clue, why is everything in the universe round shaped? Don’t mind meteorites and odd shaped rocks flying through space, they are just chips off the old round blocks, knocked off in the rounding up process of a planet forming, you can’t fit everything in you know despite what Mr. Mackenzie says, there has to be waste, just like the Chipping's on the floor when a Turner in the antique trade is turning a replacement Queen Anne leg on a lathe.
Love to have a go at turning a leg on a lathe, nothing special, any old leg would do me.
Watch this space for some startling new thories and revelations.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 04:29 PM

I went to someone's front door last night, it was pitch black outside, the guy routinely opened the door, in his hallway, you have never seen such a bright ceiling light, well upon conclusion of my business the door was closed, and I turned 180 degrees to face the blackness, I took a couple of steps then blinked, and I saw what I thought was a Flying Saucer heading straight for my forehead, I ducked so low that my chin nearly hit my knees, I blinked again, and there it was once more. Took a couple of minutes to work out, it was that bright light imprinted somewhere on my eyeballs.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 08:15 PM

I give in. SOD computers. For over a decade I've used tinypic with sfa problems....today,because I really wanted to post you fine people a photo,it's fkn-well auto-updated itself to 'tinypic 3.19' [whatever that is] and now I can't figure out HOW to post a photo from my laptop into this forum.

Ok,you all want to chuckle at my ineptitude....when you finish wetting yourselves,is there anyone out there who can explain how a once familiar and very simple operation can be replicated by any other alternative?

[and no Jem-that poxy photobucket wouldn't let me post until I gave them every last detail of my existence. They can shove it.] Anyone? Please?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

07-03-2017, 09:52 PM

I'd love to be able to steer you in the right direction there Pug, but photo bucket is all I'm able to use, and a few weeks ago that wouldn't work for me, it wouldn't copy the image to be posted, I just chanced me arm and signed in on a different browser (Firefox) and everything was grand again, I could have been that the version of Safari I normally use was out of date, but I haven't a clue really.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2017, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I give in. SOD computers. For over a decade I've used tinypic with sfa problems....today,because I really wanted to post you fine people a photo,it's fkn-well auto-updated itself to 'tinypic 3.19' [whatever that is] and now I can't figure out HOW to post a photo from my laptop into this forum.

Ok,you all want to chuckle at my ineptitude....when you finish wetting yourselves,is there anyone out there who can explain how a once familiar and very simple operation can be replicated by any other alternative?

[and no Jem-that poxy photobucket wouldn't let me post until I gave them every last detail of my existence. They can shove it.] Anyone? Please?
Just download it into your Album on here Pug, and then from album to your destination post......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

07-03-2017, 10:26 PM

Reading the transgender thread reminded me of a young fella in our gang years ago, this fella thought he was a horse, and insisted on being called Silver, the Lone Rangers horse, he would neigh, turn his back to you and try to kick you like a horse would. he would show his teeth and threaten to bite you. Other times he would take a box cart into the playing field and have us ‘Hitch’ him up to it with a rope, we’d fill the cart with rocks and off he’d go galloping across the field happy as Larry, quite a character and mad as a hatter was he, we were all terrified of him (he made a very big horse for a kid), but he grew out of it and his only connection with horses now is in the bookie shop.
I kid you not.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 01:51 AM

I am a firm believer in the principle of “A little knowledge is dangerous thing”.
I Never was jealous of the likes of David Bailey, he of Goodbye Baby & Amen fame.
Neither or the Queens cousin Patrick, Lord Lichfield.
I know my limited parameters & stick with what i need to know . As I approach my three score years and ten, I can’t be arsed with cluttering up my brain with new notions, indeed like Jacob Rees-Mogg
I shun all modern things. He is remarkably well informed, considering etc etc.

Where was I?
Oh yes piccies!
I bemoan the move away from PRINTING piccies this century. Everyone has Trillions of pics on cam, but nothing to put in a frame to admire.
I mourn the loss of letter writing, emails are flat and soul less
I regret the “Good mornings” from friends & neighbours,hate the litter strewn everywhere in the streets and parks. Manners, respect.

There ya go, then
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2017, 07:46 AM

Yes RJ, gone are the days where the only great fear was death, now you have to worry about being digitalized, for eternity, what a prospect.

Page 189 of 1676 « First < 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 689 1189 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top