Join for free
Page 224 of 255 « First < 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 > Last »
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2018, 12:42 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

I'm having homemade lentil, split pea and barley soup with ham & cheese pinwheels.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 03:43 PM

Smoked Haddock, Cauliflower Cheese & Peas.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 03:55 PM

For lunch I'm just having the rest of my split pea soup with some sesame bread sticks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 08:20 AM

Today:

Spicy Pork Belly Strips, R. Potato, Fine Beans, Carrots and Gravy.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 11:51 AM

Well Ive reached goal one of a Stone lost since Christmas

So Im looking to lose just 7lb more between now and September

These 7 are going to be the hard ones as Im so close to target but Ive given myself plenty of time

Ive a very posh wedding to attend in September and I want to look my best in the photos instead of trying to hide away or avoid the photographer

So plan of action is to eat more at lunch on a work day so I don't get the 3pm munchies- this is my weak time

Up the exercise. Im am rather stuck with what I can do with my arthritis in my neck and back - which effects my arms and hands. Whilst swimming would be ideal, Im petrified of putting my face in the water so do a very elegant breast stroke - no splashes - but that kills the neck So Ive walking, cycling and stepping lined up

Ive now cut the chocolate from my must eats . That was all I had left really after giving up the crisps and biscuits, but in the battle of the bulge, it too has been sacrificed

The only reason Im writing this down is because if Ive 'Said it" I cant hide from it. Its out there, I have to do it

Anyways dinner today will be HM Chicken Tikka Massala with boiled rice

sounds fattening but its not as bad as it seems. I barely use a tsp of oil when making the sauce, just enough so the onions don't catch then I add water to soften them, and fat ( no added sugar) free yoghurt in the marinade

I wiil also make a spinach and chickpea curry with some of the sauce for my pack lunches this week in work. Filling and healthy
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

29-04-2018, 03:32 PM

Well done Missy.

I don't eat any chocs, biscuits or crisps any way, but still can't lose weight.

Hope you lose the extra 7 lbs in time for September.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2018, 04:15 PM

Well done Missy. I keep looking on this thread as I know I have to lose a bit of weight. I am always on the look out for simple recipes which don't take much time to do. I know what I have to do and at the moment feel very motivated, although I know my good intentions may not last. Chocolate is my main weakness and I have come to the conclusion that I just cannot have any in the house - which is difficult when my OH likes chocolate and my grandchildren are always round.

I wonder if anyone has heard about the BBC's intention to show an autopsy of an obese woman. Not sure when, but I think it will be about 45 minutes worth and they are bringing in the body of a woman from USA who donated her body to medical science. Not sure whether I will be able to watch or not.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

30-04-2018, 07:29 AM

Not heard about that Aerolor, if it does come on the TV I will watch, I like things like that.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

01-05-2018, 09:40 AM

Roast Chicken dinner today.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Well done Missy. I keep looking on this thread as I know I have to lose a bit of weight. I am always on the look out for simple recipes which don't take much time to do. I know what I have to do and at the moment feel very motivated, although I know my good intentions may not last. Chocolate is my main weakness and I have come to the conclusion that I just cannot have any in the house - which is difficult when my OH likes chocolate and my grandchildren are always round.

I wonder if anyone has heard about the BBC's intention to show an autopsy of an obese woman. Not sure when, but I think it will be about 45 minutes worth and they are bringing in the body of a woman from USA who donated her body to medical science. Not sure whether I will be able to watch or not.
Sounds horrific but interesting

I saw the autopsy of a fatburg the other night, Im guessing it might look similar ( sorry I have a sick sense of humour)

Ive been under the weather so have only had scrambled egg and usual muesli since Sunday and even that was a bit too much

So not sure what Ill take today Ive a butternut squash in the cupboard and some wrinkly peppers in the fridge so Ill make a soup which will do my lunches for work. I fancy pasta but my tummy won't be up for it as its bloated to the max as it is

Im all out of sorts and don't know what I want lol

Page 224 of 255 « First < 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top