Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 02:44 PM

Re: Hello from Toronto, Canada

Wild Blueberry.

Particularly me! .
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 05:38 PM

Oh, Blue what a lovely surprise.
You know I am glad you are here.
Sweetie xxxxxx
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:01 PM

Hi and welcome from me!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:24 PM

Hello Wild Blueberry and a very warm welcome to you.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 09:03 AM

Hello and welcome Wild Blueberry, from a relatively new member.
Is it still very cold in Toronto at the moment ? We had -4 , I believe you were -20 at one point. (or it was in Ottowa) We just don't understand over here ! Enjoy ...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 10:03 AM

Welcome from me too
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2018, 04:19 PM

Well hello there Blue, so nice to see you here. Sending you a big welcome

Hope you stop by the Candy Bar, it's a nice place to hang out and I highly recommend it my friend
Canadian (sorry)
New Member!
Ontario, Canada
Canadian (sorry) is male 

11-01-2018, 03:10 AM

Hi Blueberry. I am not that very far from you, in Ottawa! I joined only a couple of months ago, myself, but like 'dropping by' every couple of days. I have a sister and brother-in-law living in Oakville. Are you in big-city Toronto, or on the outskirts? I could not imagine living there...Ottawa is even too big for me; I live in a rural community of 400 houses a little ways outside of even the bedroom communities of Ottawa.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Canadian (sorry) ->
Hi Blueberry. I am not that very far from you, in Ottawa! I joined only a couple of months ago, myself, but like 'dropping by' every couple of days. I have a sister and brother-in-law living in Oakville. Are you in big-city Toronto, or on the outskirts? I could not imagine living there...Ottawa is even too big for me; I live in a rural community of 400 houses a little ways outside of even the bedroom communities of Ottawa.
Oakville!!!!!! My hubby has a cousin living there.
Small world
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2018, 04:59 PM

Oh my goodness, I nearly fell off my chair when I read all these wonderful "welcomes".

I am so glad I came. I was slow in starting because I had to wrap a few things up....before starting to post.

I am going to give each one of you some individual attention later today, because you posted such nice things to me that I want to make sure I reply to each of you.

I see I have a few friends here........

Talk to you all later....and thanks again for this wonderful thread.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top