Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 05:44 PM

Re: How do you store your music?

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Well, I know that all the services have a month or sometimes 3 free before you start paying so you could give it a go.

Phones are the main reason people don't use mp3 players as much these days.
I might look at Google Play actually.

My MP3 player is handy at work because I link it to a Sound Square mini speaker where I'm working. We are not allowed to use headphones.

I just looked at Amazon's streaming facility and it's free for a month but then it's 99p per song. Might as well have the physical CD and convert to MP3 for my hard drive. I use Nero on my PC to do this.

Thanks for the info though Ffosse. In a couple of years when I get off nights I'll be changing a whole lot of things about the way I live, so I reckon I'll get my act together then
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 05:52 PM

I think Amazon will charge 99p for you to own the song not stream it. Amazon, also, doesn't have the biggest catalogue of music compared with the others.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:43 PM

I have a couple of high def music players. I've ripped all my music to FLAC and put it on the players.
I'm Amazon prime as well, so get the streaming as part of the package.

My main device is linked below and I use Audio Technica closed headphones. I also still have my full monty hi-fi split system.

http://en.cayin.cn/products_info?itemid=87
vinylman65
east coast-u.s.a.
vinylman65 is male  vinylman65 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2018, 06:36 PM

I have a lot of vinyl on shelves.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top