Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 12:19 AM

male suicide

don't try suicide wrightstuff debate 09.05.18

i am pot and kettle
poetry explains the wiring
the brain is a storm with no settle
malfunctioning always firing.
shocked at teachers roll
of course i understand care
but first and for most is parental control
off loading is a despair.
tuesdays metro is connected
don't care about ed but no queen knocking
why was mr lambert selected
and certain george had no blocking.
services not up to scratch
care should not be on rental
if not all lots we could catch
suicide is like me and just mental.

( great debate on wrightstuff this very morning 09.05.18 and felt compelled to add my 10 cents as been to rock bottom. with all due respect and i am not making any alligations as of legal reasons but when you are desperate and you have had enough suicide is a way out and this is why we all need to open up and talk. no shame if feeling low as the brain is like a machine and when it is overloaded it can not do a proper job and pressure just gets to great. if any politician was to read this i would ask them to do more for this matter as it is a life and death issue and it is shameful we don't treat it with the respect it deserves. thank you to the wrightstuff for highlighting this today. )
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 06:40 AM

Re: male suicide

Suicide portrayed
By a "Looker" or a "Thinker"
Would the outpour been the same
If the victim was a "Tinker"?
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 10:43 AM

brilliant spitfire but a lesson I have learnt in this god for sake n life is - we are all just people.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 01:42 PM

Very sad fact oldfool.
Why and where is their support?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 02:28 PM

It's good that all this mental health is now being recognised and things seem to be happening. One day hopefully it won't have any stigma and more people will share how they are feeling instead of bottling things up to point of dangerous explotion.
oldfool
london

11-05-2018, 01:55 PM

we all have mental health. its called what goes on in the brain and how we deal with it. if you have a broken leg you have a plaster and people can see and help you. in your head you show no signs and it is often interrupted that you are not right when infarct you may just be experiencing a overload of pressure and are struggling.

getting quite deep in old age. omg
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 03:15 PM

I have found on past forums, that threads such as this about Suicide, only churn up bad memories for some people.

It is a private matter and l don’t even think it should be in a lighthearted section, such as this.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 08:55 PM

Suicide/Euthanasia is tere much difference? Suicide is frowned upon,yet to many who feel theyve had 'enough ' its a way out,Euthanasia is looked upon with more sympathy when a person who feels theyve had .'enough',is there much difference ?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Suicide/Euthanasia is tere much difference? Suicide is frowned upon,yet to many who feel theyve had 'enough ' its a way out,Euthanasia is looked upon with more sympathy when a person who feels theyve had .'enough',is there much difference ?
now you mention it Dey, no I don't think there is.

It's the same really.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

11-05-2018, 09:23 PM

also I was thinking today I think if one commits suicide the insurance policy may not be valid, does the same apply if someone went abroad for assisted suicide?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top