Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:49 AM

Re: Small but beautifuly formed.

Nom - these are such beautiful photos. I really look forward to your photos and the descriptions of your days out - I have learned so much from them over my time in here - and feel privileged that you share your knowledge so freely. Thank you!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:55 AM

Thanks all im glad you are enjoying them, its so good to be out again after the long winter we have had. Im trying to adjust to my various health problems and adapt them to the way i take photos, it will soon be Nettle season with the hope i can again do macro shots of bugs.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:58 AM

Stunning photos Nom, you bring to us what many of us may never get the chance to see ourselves. For that I am very grateful to you.
AnnonyMoose2
New Member!
US of A
AnnonyMoose2 is female 

10-05-2018, 12:30 PM

Lovely pics and looks like a real pretty day.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 12:33 PM

Apart from my previous post I do agree with the others, they are excellent photos
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 04:52 PM

I'm going to give Nom a cardboard box with a hole in it and sit back and wait for the results!
Lovely photos, you are very talented!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:18 PM

Beautiful pictures, and I love the guided tour, as I do not know names of things. Thank-you.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:10 PM

Natural photos
Beautifully photographed and very good reflections as well.

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thanks all im glad you are enjoying them, its so good to be out again after the long winter we have had. Im trying to adjust to my various health problems and adapt them to the way i take photos, it will soon be Nettle season with the hope i can again do macro shots of bugs.
Really good to hear you being so positive Nom. Being out after the winter months certainly lifts the spirits sky high doesn't it. Stunning pictures and descriptions.

Did have a chuckle at the Northern Shoveler's name. Why is it called a 'Shoveler', does it eat a lot?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Really good to hear you being so positive Nom. Being out after the winter months certainly lifts the spirits sky high doesn't it. Stunning pictures and descriptions.

Did have a chuckle at the Northern Shoveler's name. Why is it called a 'Shoveler'?
Because of its bill which it shovels back and forth through the water sifting ot tasty morsels, ta for looking.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top