Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 10:20 PM

Re: Natural Remedies do work for some.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's never going to happen realist. They can't even manage knife crime in the UK, you think they will bother arresting people about healthcare?
Sorry but knife crime isn't a multi-billion dollar business Annie.

Vaccines ARE. There is MASSIVE money involved in that business model, and a business it is. It's not health care or a health service, it is pure and simply a business product being marketed and sold.

The flu vaccine is a prime example. The nefarious means they go about cajoling people to take it is appalling and very deliberate. It's pure snake oil as we have discussed numerous times.

Look at the nonsense furore that was involved in the whole MMR vaccine. Parents just wanted single vaccines to be safe. Why not just give them what they wanted? Because they had $billions already invested in huge stockpiles of the combined MMR vaccine and needed to sell it. Your health nor that of your children have any priority in this business model.

The business is so utterly and wholly crooked that the USA government created and passed through actual laws that mandate that citizens can NOT sue or prosecute vaccine companies if they happen to damage your health. It's THAT much of a ridiculous and blatant situation.

It's going to get much much worse.

I'm pretty sure that when the whole Swine Flu scam happened some years back that the authorities were poised to mandate compulsory vaccinations of TAMIFLU or some other vaccine. They were trying to put over the notion that Swineflu had become a bonefide epidemic, which it absolutely hadn't. They met with resistance and had to back down, but I think they came close to their objectives. Worth Googling that whole Swineflu escapade.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-flu-hoax.aspx
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 11:28 PM

Realist I think we ascertained that the flu vaccine is highly effective in children. It certainly doesn't cause any adverse effects. They are the ones that pass it on to more vulnerable adults.

Meningitis vaccines are also pretty important given that students have died of the disease and it's preventable. I'm sure we'd also still have lots of polio children if we hadn't introduced that one nationwide. The next big thing will be HPV vaccination because that should erradicate some mouth and cervical cancers which are pretty much caused by that virus. Vaccines do save lives.

Nobody is ever going to arrest anyone for not having a vaccine.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 12:44 AM

The last time I had a flu jab was in 2010 every year I am plagued by phone calls from my COPD nurse and my GP telling me to go into the surgery for my jab even the receptionist gets in on the act. I merely tell them I do not require the jab anymore then I get all the details on why I should have one.

Since I stopped with the jabs I have been on long term antibiotics 1 tablet 3 times a week and a herb I take that builds up my immune system 1 tablet a day.

I have not had a serious lung infection since I started taking them and I don't get the flu anymore.
Just the odd sniffle now and again but that may well be down to my sinus's.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 11:07 PM

Nobody is ever going to arrest anyone for not having a vaccine.
Not true

A Detroit mother went to jail because she refused to vaccinate her child. Hence children have no choice but to be compulsory vaccinated.

In addition fifty people lost their jobs at a group of Midwestern hospitals and clinics because they declined a flu shot. And an Oregon university has blocked students from registering for classes unless they have a meningitis shot.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-05-2018, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Since I stopped with the jabs I have been on long term antibiotics 1 tablet 3 times a week and a herb I take that builds up my immune system 1 tablet a day.
Long term antibios can't be a good thing Longfellow.

They destroy your gut flora which is crucial for health.

Can you not ditch them in preference for an immune boosting diet? and/or natural anti-biotics?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Not true

A Detroit mother went to jail because she refused to vaccinate her child. Hence children have no choice but to be compulsory vaccinated.

In addition fifty people lost their jobs at a group of Midwestern hospitals and clinics because they declined a flu shot. And an Oregon university has blocked students from registering for classes unless they have a meningitis shot.
I was talking about the UK Realist. Crazy things happen in the US all the time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 11:23 PM

I agree with you Annie.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-05-2018, 11:25 PM

The UK always follows the USA. Just takes time.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

13-05-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The UK always follows the USA. Just takes time.
Thanks for confirming that this is not happening in the UK. You think we will legalise ownership of guns too? I don't think so. We are not the USA and never will be.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top