Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 12:26 AM

Are you a winner?

In the last 10 days or so, I've won a tenner on the Age UK lottery, then I won a bottle of Jack Daniels in a raffle last night - mind you, I can't bear whiskey.
I never, ever win anything as a rule, so that is so unusual.

When did you last win anything, and what was it?
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 01:13 AM

Re: Are you a winner?

A win for me was last year at the Herne Bay air show, won a soft toy in a raffle.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 06:08 AM

I'm like you Mups I never win anything although I did win a lucky dip ticket on the lottery but unfortunately that lost
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:17 AM

We aren't lucky as far as the lottery is concerned but we keep doing the lottery as we live in hope. I.ve spent thousands of the lottery win in my mind lol. Most we.ve won is a couple of £25 on the premium bonds.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
We aren't lucky as far as the lottery is concerned but we keep doing the lottery as we live in hope. I.ve spent thousands of the lottery win in my mind lol. Most we.ve won is a couple of £25 on the premium bonds.
I love doing that LQ...day dreaming about how I would tell the kids I won and the things I could do with the money....ha! I would have such fun with it
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:44 AM

The wife is the lucky one in this family these days she wins a fair bit at bingo.
Oh I had a win last month 250 quid on the Health Lottery.

A few years back she won 47 grand on the Euro Lottery with 5 numbers the next week it paid out just over 200 grand if she had only waited a week.
I sent her begging letters but she just returned them to sender

I remember back in the 70s she was very lucky then,she won me.

Sorry can't find the pound sign..
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:50 AM

We went to Osborne house on the iow a couple of years ago, they were running a competition marking a thousand years of the Norman conquest, around the grounds they had placed arrows ( as in bow and arrow) which if you were lucky enough to find would win a prize, well, we happened across one, and even had our photos taken for the Osborne house website, we chose a free entry into an English heritage site, we went to brodsworth house, and due to the guy on the desk not knowing what to do , he just let us in on a complimentary ticket, which meant we could keep the arrow as a momento.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 08:21 AM

I never gamble on anything, I have better things on which to spend my money, like my family and good causes.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 08:22 AM

And you have won my heart Mups.

Its just the rest of me that needs to be caught.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I never gamble on anything, I have better things on which to spend my money, like my family and good causes.
But if you spent 2quid on a ticket you might have lots to donate to those good causes and spend on your family.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top