Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 08:07 AM

yulia skripal

yulia skripal 24.05.18

welcome from sleep
hope you don't snub
your V.I.P card will sweep
now part of a exclusive club.
you will soon adapt
at your side i will usher
with out making you feel trapped
got to change mind on russia.
enjoy food and drink
tastes will be exaggerated
your waste line must not shrink
advice would be not to go where it originated.
you have been blessed
stay away from highgate
the diplomats will have second guessed
like litvinenko is poetry going to feel the contaminate.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 08:12 AM

Re: yulia skripal

Still a strange case isn't it OF....she has said she is lucky to be alive...how true but Russia is still reporting it as an abduction by the British and insisting we let her go, weird goings on.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 08:14 AM

Says she she still wants to go back to Russia too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
very odd!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Leia ->

I know, and I couldn't understand that, surely she'll never be safe there again? They will probably find her sooner or later if they want to, wherever she is though.

Yet again, I am sure there is a whole lot more to this story than we are being told.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 10:38 AM

It is the father they are trying to kill, but I suspect her visit to see him led them to where he was living.

Sadly I believe she still has family in Russia and that is why she wants to return, but it must also be difficult having to live in a country where they even use a different alphabet to what you have been brought up with.

Her dad is only here because he spied for Britain, was imprisoned & released on a deal with us. He may have knowledge that would be useful to us, so was kept here, but his daughter was a free citizen of Russia who probably was only poisoned because she touched the stuff they were trying to kill him with.

Ask yourself, would you want to return to a country, where your family lived, when they had tried to kill you father because he had spied for Uk and you had got caught up in the murder attempt.....remembering that your husband and children still lived in your home country?
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 12:51 PM

when you explain it like that so clearly it really makes the case so tragic and awful.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2018, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
when you explain it like that so clearly it really makes the case so tragic and awful.
It is tragic, but life in Russia has never been easy

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top