Join for free
Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 05:22 PM

Re: Second Referendum on Brexit ?

Anyone fancy another Sovereignty sandwich?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tupman ->
The way the tide is turning there will be no deal. Little Britain will find out how cold the real world is.

There should be a second referendum, nobody over fifty five should be allowed to vote, and sixteen year olds should be allowed to participate.

After all they're the ones who've got to suffer the consequences of the decision.
That excludes virtually everyone in the house of commons...
And the House of Lords.....
And are these the same sixteen year olds who voted for 'Boaty Boatface' when naming the new Antarctic Exploration vessel?....
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 10:23 PM

Anyone want to sign this petition for a second referendum?

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may...on-brexit-deal
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 10:48 PM

Just goes to show what poor loosers the remainers are, unable to accept a democratic decision.

They would give way to every whim and fancy the EU decided on and we would not have enough representation in the EU parliament to stop it which is happening now
We don't have a voice in the EU parliament now and it would be worse if we stayed in. If France and Germany said "Lick our boots" we would have no option but to obey.

Tthis is what he stupid remainers can't get through their thick heads, we would be just puppets to a fast organisation
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Just goes to show what poor loosers the remainers are, unable to accept a democratic decision.

They would give way to every whim and fancy the EU decided on and we would not have enough representation in the EU parliament to stop it which is happening now
We don't have a voice in the EU parliament now and it would be worse if we stayed in. If France and Germany said "Lick our boots" we would have no option but to obey.

Tthis is what he stupid remainers can't get through their thick heads, we would be just puppets to a fast organisation
Hi

An alternative view.

Yes, we do kowtow to France and Germany, both regularly ignore the rules when it suits them.

We are a major contributors to the EU Budget, we could have done the same, unfortunately we have useless Politicians who do not put the UK first.

Other much smaller countries, with stronger Politicians, do not have that problem.

The EU is getting a kicking at the moment, primarily because of Merkel and her stupid migration policy.

Denmark, Austria and the Visigrad Group have all said get lost, we are not having it.

Poland has stood up to Brussels about it's changes to it's Supreme Court.

Now that we are leaving, the EU want other member states to contribute more, they are saying no, cut the Common Agricultural Policy, which is solely designed to help France.

Both Merkel and Macron are losing influence.

When we go out into the big bad world we will get run over again unless and until we get some decent Politicians.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->

This is what the stupid Brexthickers can't get through their thick heads.. After Brexit you will just be puppets to Trump and any other dictator that dangles the carrot of a trade deal in front of your noses.

Leaving the EU will mean we have to go round with our begging bowl pleading for trade and accept any conditions they put on it, like changing our standards on food, animal welfare, labelling, environmental issues, employment rules, human rights and accepting more immigration from their countries.

Together, the EU can demand standards , isolated, the UK will have to give them whatever they ask, or they'll go elsewhere.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:51 AM

I have decided if there was another referendum I would probably abstain I think the Brexit thing has stirred up so much hatred that I would just withdraw. It won't affect many of us anyway so just let them get on with it.

Twizzle I don't agree with a thing you say I think you are a walking disaster.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Tupman ->
The way the tide is turning there will be no deal. Little Britain will find out how cold the real world is.

There should be a second referendum, nobody over fifty five should be allowed to vote, and sixteen year olds should be allowed to participate.

After all they're the ones who've got to suffer the consequences of the decision.
I couldn't care less about the sixteen year olds. I voted for ME, no one else.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->
Anyone want to sign this petition for a second referendum?

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may...on-brexit-deal
No thank you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-07-2018, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I have decided if there was another referendum I would probably abstain I think the Brexit thing has stirred up so much hatred that I would just withdraw. It won't affect many of us anyway so just let them get on with it.

Twizzle I don't agree with a thing you say I think you are a walking disaster.
Sometimes people can go on about something too much can't they.

Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top