Join for free
islandman
Dorset UK
islandman is male  islandman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 06:54 PM

Left school at 15 and now.....................

Left school at 15 with no qualifications and now at 75, I adjust my addled brain to cope with windows on my laptop, iOS on my ipad and android on my smart phone.

I love finding websites and passing them on.

Here is one I found earlier, in fact years ago. It all about our favourite subject, the weather. I'm sure you will all have your own favourites but how good it is to be able to see the rain coming and know within half an hour when to get your washing in.

If you are tempted, you will be asked to enter your town/city, then you'll be presented with a zoomable map and you will see radar pictures in half-hourly segments. You will learn how to identify the different colours which tell you if its going to pour or drizzle. Take a look now:-

www.rain-alarm.com I will add that it is free, but not on ipad, it's about £1.50 I think, can't remember, but I have it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top