Join for free
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2016, 11:13 AM

Virtual reality goggles and programs.

I have just been reading about virtual reality goggles where you stick a mobile phone in them and then you can do all sorts of things.
Has anyone on here had any experience of them, and are there any that an iPad or small tablet could be used instead of a phone?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 10:59 AM

Re: Virtual reality goggles and programs.

Surely madness

It was bad enough people sat in front of cathode ray tube monitors for years with computing. Imaging sitting about 1 inch from your TV screen. Imagine the levels of EMF being exposed to your face and brain. Another gimmick that will surely contribute to health issues.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 11:08 AM

It was said that mobile phones could cause brain damage from the microwave frequencys. Has it ever been revealed if this was true?
If we tried to live such a sheltered life, away from all these modern gadgets, then go live in a cave. But beware of falling rocks.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
It was said that mobile phones could cause brain damage from the microwave frequencys. Has it ever been revealed if this was true?
With every respect, that is a really naïve question. Just consider the sheer immensity of the mobile phone industry, the products, the accessories, the monthly contracts, the ability of home security to know where your phone is every moment of every day.

They would never admit to the adverse health problems that mobile phones cause.

I am about to buy an EMF and RF meter to monitor how much radiation I am being exposed to. I know it's going to be a shocker.

Putting a mobile phone in front of your eyes for sustained periods to achieve VR is one of the stupidest things I've heard for a long time.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK

15-04-2016, 11:27 AM

I have a couple of RF meters and also a microwave testing meter.
EMFs are every where. But can you get a meter that is so sensitive.
I once built such a device. It would even register when clouds passed over the antenna.
What is the difference from using a mobile phone close to your skull, and the same watching video inches away from ones eyes?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2016, 11:31 AM

Both as bad as each other. Keep the device away from you as much as possible

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top