Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 03:21 PM

Re: Chosen.

Think I did gal - I'll check that later....
I'm very interested in 'Native Americans' who were very spiritual.. Right from a child I felt this awareness, had many experiences too of afterlife, its a matter of appreciating the beauty around us and connecting with it - to uplift us.. Like I say - if you wanna see a miracle - look up. Not into chanting tho gal and all that
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Think I did gal - I'll check that later....
I'm very interested in 'Native Americans' who were very spiritual.. Right from a child I felt this awareness, had many experiences too of afterlife, its a matter of appreciating the beauty around us and connecting with it - to uplift us.. Like I say - if you wanna see a miracle - look up. Not into chanting tho gal and all that
In total agreement Pats. When we've been on holiday, my OH was always into structures - I'd be off gazing at waterfalls, night skies, the oceans, cloud formations, bird formations - so on and so on; I've always found nature to be far more compelling than anything man has devised.

With you on the chanting bit though - I'd probably spoil it and start laughing
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
I have a right to make my point same as anyone else. 1.2 billion saddos in the world then.
You don't really have a point though, you just keep repeating yourself.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
You don't really have a point though, you just keep repeating yourself.
Whatever
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 04:00 PM

Whatever
What an intelligent answer.
You simply don't get it. Your inane and nasty comments will not make a jot of difference to the Catholic Church because you are in no way relevant to it.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 04:03 PM

What an intelligent answer.
You simply don't get it. Your inane and nasty comments will not make a jot of difference to the Catholic Church because you are in no way relevant to it.
The Catholic church is not relevant to anything in the real world. Its you that don't get it. Sad really but there you go.
mesco m
manchester

14-03-2013, 04:15 PM

The Catholic church is not relevant to anything in the real world. Its you that don't get it. Sad really but there you go.
You are very obviously ignorant of religion and how it impacts on the life of it's followers. A total outsider looking in through very distorted glass. I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance
The Dog Lover
Watford

14-03-2013, 04:21 PM

You are very obviously ignorant of religion and how it impacts on the life of it's followers. A total outsider looking in through very distorted glass. I will leave you to wallow in your ignorance
Fine by me but if I did believe and went to church every Sunday it would not make any difference to my life so why bother. Its all a load of rubbish but if it makes you happy go ahead.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
In total agreement Pats. When we've been on holiday, my OH was always into structures - I'd be off gazing at waterfalls, night skies, the oceans, cloud formations, bird formations - so on and so on; I've always found nature to be far more compelling than anything man has devised.

With you on the chanting bit though - I'd probably spoil it and start laughing
Absolutely right Karen - far more compelling, overpowering sometimes. I've only ever seen the Rockies on TV and one time a squirrel type creature ran to the very edge and sat looking out at that marvellous view as the camera panned away.... brought tears to me eyes....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 04:40 PM

Fine by me but if I did believe and went to church every Sunday it would not make any difference to my life so why bother. Its all a load of rubbish but if it makes you happy go ahead.
You just don't get it, and I don't think your mind is open to understanding yet either.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top