Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 02:11 PM

~ Tuesday Song ~

Leann Rime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmHWE5TwQLU
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 03:17 PM

Re: ~ Tuesday Song ~

Awww that was nice, was it special for me

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 03:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alAuYr2g_8

Goodbye to this Tuesday anyway. My 91 year old mother who has cancer has taken a turn for the worse, and the heating engineer tells me my whole hot water,central heating system is `knackered` Hey ho at least I had a hair cut earlier-OK not much to cut but I do like it to look smart and tidy.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 07:15 PM

Hello Stephan.....
I am so sorry that you Mama is not doing so well.....Bless her soul - I wish there is some thing that I can do for you. I only can wish you peace in you heart. Seem like when thing go wrong, every thing else go wrong...is the same for every one of us some time. I thinking of you and I wish you and you Mama and you family some serenity....Deep breaths my friend.....deep breaths.... From Gia xo
Gianetta
US

23-02-2016, 07:20 PM

Um......sure Michael....of course it is... lol......... You goofy....HELLO! You live in fantasy world still..... come out come out where ever you are.

This song - he sound a little like Neil Sedaka, yes? I have not hear of him or this song before........ I beginning to wonder why that is - but then I remember is because they are more popular song in England than the U.S. After the Beatles and Animals and Rolling Stone comes to America, we not hear so much of other Brit music. ....well.....I speak for my own self only....... but really, it was all Beatle music mostly. I was very young but my sister all the time was play Beatle records....drive my parents craze! HAHA..... Thank you for share for us. xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 08:17 PM

Oh you funny one have sister. You bring her on here we all die laughing. (No offence if she has passed on) hope not

Gia and Sister, must find the "So devoted Sisters" song. I always hated my Sister spoilt brat , big posh pram and loads of toys.

In my very young days before Beatles I had this record and was always playing it as it was number one. My Mum and Dad hated it and he smashed it, yes smashed it, nice what Well mother was always playing her rubbish. Steve Laurence, bloody hell, save my ears
So I think "right mate" that cost money, so I unwrapped all his new razor blades and rubbed the sharp sides on a rough brick and wrapped them up nice like new again.

Gianetta
US

23-02-2016, 08:25 PM

No my sister have not pass on....she very much alive and happy...lol....... always we get along very well...except when little they my brothers and she was beat me senseless. : / But we very good friends now together. And my brothers all the time here with they families.... I guess Gia is "okay" little sister now, eh? lol...... Awww....you Papa was not kind to do that - smash you record? - ...but you not kind to do THAT with his razors blade either.... Devil! lol...... ah well...... now you can do what ever you wish and play what ever song you wish....so you can enjoy! Have a nice evening Michael... try not to take revenge on any body okay? haha..... Nigh night

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top