Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 01:27 PM

~ Saturday Song ~

........... for my beautiful cuzzie Paula - "Happy Birth-day my schweetie!" ... here is you song.. xoxoxo da Gia

The Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vrnDzOOlCI
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 01:35 PM

Re: ~ Saturday Song ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpl22uxcUBc

Nice tune from the Beatles-and yes I did see them but that was 1963.

Today my tune is for my girl friend -early days yet and I am so used to living on my own-us men are strange
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 01:40 PM

That is a beautiful song Gia - Happy birthday Paula x
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 01:47 PM

Hello Stephan....

Thank you - awww.... she will love this song - WONDERLAND - VERY nice! Thanks a bunch...... (how is you Mama, Stephan?) Thank you for posting the song.... Good Luck to you and girlfriend - you not worry - you not strange! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

27-02-2016, 01:49 PM

Hi Patsy!

Thanks lovie..... she love that song. I will tell to her Happy Birthday from you! Is a BIG one for her and I am so happy that we will celebrate it together......... shoppin shoppin and then we all will retorn home here to bake her special cake - a delicious CANOLLI CAKE! Yum! I am delighted that she having a birthday - a great reason to bake that one! XOXO Ciao mia bella sorella!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 01:55 PM

How is mama?-she is good thank you. I was on the phone not an hour ago. I have no pain,I had a lovely day on Thursday. I am 91 I know this will not get better.
Gianetta
US

27-02-2016, 02:23 PM

Ohhh....bless her heart, Stephan....she is resolve in her situation and accepting of it...it make it a little bit easier for family members ...she is special Stephan... God Bless you and family xx
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 05:39 PM

Oh Baby its cold outside, still I have done some gardening, clearing up winters leaves and debris, shame disturbing the sleeping elves and fairies

Gianetta
US

27-02-2016, 07:22 PM

Hello Michael...good for you..youhave a very productive day! 😊
I am still shopping with the cousins - I find a lovely purse at a very good price and we on our way to one more store and then home. The MEN make Paula's canolli cake....I can not wait to see what it look like. Thank you for Cold Outside song with Tom Jones...swoon...haha.
..is cold outside here also..brrr..go warm you self. xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2016, 08:58 PM

Hi Gia

And I am watching the new James Bond, have some of that

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top