Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:26 PM

~ Monday Song ~

MARY WELLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQpkkDL8DX0
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:36 PM

Re: ~ Monday Song ~

Thanks Gia - I didn't know that one

For today I've found The Soggy Bottom Boys from the film O Brother Where Art Thou, which is a favourite of mine

I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Like Mary Wells and that one I've not heard before - ta Gia x
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 01:50 PM

Hi Hilary! ahhhhhh hahahaa........ George Clooney! Yes I know that movie - it was very funny one....he still a handsome son of a gun. Thank you for this song - I didn't hear it for a long time! Good choice! xo From Gia
Gianetta
US

29-02-2016, 01:52 PM

Hi Patsy - Oh....yes that song was one the most popular one for Mary Wells a long time ago. She have a nice voice! Tell me some time of the songs that you was sing in you band.... I will like to hear some of them! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 02:32 PM

Morning little Gia

That is better "Oldies Paradise", Emjay and me are both looking for it.

Just been for a nice little ride in the car, roof down , boy racer, whoopee

Gianetta
US

29-02-2016, 03:09 PM

Good afternoon Michael - You confuse me some time Michael.....one day you say "do not play oldie song because you will become old and Steven will say Who that old lady? - then you say Oldies is to looking forward to.... haha... I dunno
Oh boy! Sound like you have a very nice time ...... I am now getting ready to plan a beach wedding here for my niece Andrea on July 2nd. It will be a big clambake party. - Have a nice day, yakkity yak, and do not talk back. From Gia haha!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Good afternoon Michael - You confuse me some time Michael.....one day you say "do not play oldie song because you will become old and Steven will say Who that old lady? - then you say Oldies is to looking forward to.... haha... I dunno
Oh boy! Sound like you have a very nice time ...... I am now getting ready to plan a beach wedding here for my niece Andrea on July 2nd. It will be a big clambake party. - Have a nice day, yakkity yak, and do not talk back. From Gia haha!
Ha Ha that reminds me of another forum

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 04:55 PM

Hi Patsy - Oh....yes that song was one the most popular one for Mary Wells a long time ago. She have a nice voice! Tell me some time of the songs that you was sing in you band.... I will like to hear some of them! xo Gia
We did a bit of everything Gia, Country - Rock n Roll and Standards - depending on the venue
I preferred to sing Jazz with a pianist, drummer and bass
Those days are gone now x
Oh as you chose Mary Wells - I did sing 'My Guy'

dukeofearl
south coast uk

29-02-2016, 06:04 PM

You are very fortunate in having such a nice family life and a home on the shore ....enjoy xxx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top