Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 01:07 PM

~ Tuesday Song ~

POINTER SISTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsjB5--36gc
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 02:13 PM

Re: ~ Tuesday Song ~

Nice one Gia, they also sang one of my all time fav's .
Don't worry if I am not posting a lot at the moment, I just need a lover with a slow hand

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 03:39 PM

I know that song, Michael...... here it was most popular by Conway Twitty, which I have post below. He die already, but I like his voice also. I wish you a lots of luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prC2iOA5SmQ

Thanks for post the song for us - xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2016, 05:07 PM

As good as it gets

My little "Chill Out" Island, I have been there many times and I never normally go anywhere twice

Gianetta
US

01-03-2016, 08:18 PM

Giuseppi Verdi - Vergine degli angeli was one the song on the records on Sunday morning. I grow up listening to this music.... I think that why I still enjoy music? I dunno - lovely to hear it.

Conway Twitty - Only Make Believe - very nice - the ladies was craze for him I think. He have a very unique voice with Southern accent in it.

Road Runner TV theme show - is funny! Road runner is the diavolo - the Wile is a coyote dog and he foolish. I was not allow to watch those cartoon show. Papa say they are "Pazzo" - you listen to musica!" - so - I listen to musica...haha..

Luca Carboni - che cos'e is right! Jeesh...put some clothes or get a room. Mr. Azz will not like that one, Michael.

Kefalonia - is very lovely island - I can see why you enjoy so much Greece....I think you should move there....retorn for good since it is so close to you heart?
dukeofearl
south coast uk

01-03-2016, 11:38 PM

Sorry I repeat a Sunday Song . Other song fine, Azz not mind he closet cross dresser

The song about nothing

Gianetta
US

02-03-2016, 12:41 AM

Michael...I can not get any of the video to play...internet is wonky this evening. ** I hope Azz is not upset with what you posted Michael....he will be angry to you. What it means that Michael? Closet dress crosser? I dunno...I think you skating on egg shells, Michael..be nice. 😮
dukeofearl
south coast uk

02-03-2016, 09:50 AM

Why , he think I have been wearing his "Jimmy Choo's"

Gianetta
US

02-03-2016, 01:31 PM

Yes thank you for Mickey Song and Rolling Stone song......Have a nice day... Gia

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top