Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 01:27 PM

~ Thursday Song ~

*Steven was listen to this one on his music play list while he shaving this morning - I did not realize it is Seal singing it - but I think he do a nice job, so here is Seal singing the Al Green song:

SEAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxLvbx5-mfU
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 01:36 PM

Re: ~ Thursday Song ~

That's nice - it's playing in the background whilst I tap this out. I wouldn't have been able to identify Seal eaither ... though now I know I think I can recognise his voice

For today I've chosen The Barenaked Ladies - If I had a million dollars.
If I had a million dollars .... well, we could have an OFF music section transatlantic party! Or perhaps a two-part party, either side of the Atlantic? That would be fun

Enjoy!

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 01:36 PM

Hello Gia - I like Al Green very much but Seal, he do a good version too - thank you x
Now Sway with me Gia - Cha cha cha x

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 01:38 PM

Ooo Hilary - so much good we could do with a million dollars x
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2016, 01:49 PM

Hilary! Yeahhh! We could have a great big big party for all OFF member who wish to come! Where is half way between? I dunno - may be a big island? That will be nice! HAHA! (but you know what? a million dollar do not buy a whole lot like it use to - still....we could buy lunch for most of the members!) This is such a HAPPY and HOPEFUL and GREAT song! Thank you for post it for us.... fun song! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

03-03-2016, 01:54 PM

I swayyyyyin'! Oooo - I like this one!...haha.. Good thing Steven not home. One two - shake-a-hiney - three four- shake-it -more... I all sway out! haha! GREAT song! Thank you Patsy! Long time that I hear his voice...still love it! I hope you & Hilary has a TERRIFIC day. I thinking of you both and wishing you both a Happy Thursday. Ti amo! Gia xo
Gianetta
US

03-03-2016, 01:55 PM

You both get on the big big plane and come to see Gia! (what time?) xx
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-03-2016, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
You both get on the big big plane and come to see Gia! (what time?) xx
I think it will take 10 hour to get there ....... x
Gianetta
US

03-03-2016, 02:05 PM

Okay dokey, Patsy! I will be ready! (try to make it one week from now, okay? I do not wish to meet you and scare you with my eyes) Oh boy! That would be SOooooo much of fun! We goin' shoppin', ladies! haha
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

03-03-2016, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Okay dokey, Patsy! I will be ready! (try to make it one week from now, okay? I do not wish to meet you and scare you with my eyes) Oh boy! That would be SOooooo much of fun! We goin' shoppin', ladies! haha
Knowing my luck I would turn up with the red eyes too x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top