Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:22 PM

Re: England - The New Dawn

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Don't cry 4 3 Argentina
Great wasn't it.

At first, I wasn't sure who was the greater evil, Argentina or France. Then they showed Maradona sitting on his throne and that did it for me,

Bye Bye Argies.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:26 PM

Don't cry 4-3 argentina…….that is brilliant.....cry your heart out Maradona

See ya in 2022 Argies but hopefully not
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
don't cry 4-3 argentina…….that is brilliant.....cry your heart out maradona

see ya in 2022 argies but hopefully not
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Well that was a waste of bandwidth...nothing new, just a repeat if what you have read somewhere ...I wasted time reading that.
It was an excellent summary of what is happening. If you understood it you would have learn something.

But you just carry on being a total waste of space.

I take it rehab didn't work?
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2018, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
Yes I am totally stupid..... I even imagined the Belgians who beat us where vastly superior , possessing technical skills and appreciation that were as usual seriously lacking in the England team. I just imagined that their ball retention was vastly superior to the sad efforts of the England team.

Still you carry on believing, it won't do you any harm.
Too stupid to understands what I was saying it would seem.
Gravitas
North England

01-07-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
if you don't agree with Gravitas 100% he gets all up tight and yes LD he tends to have a strop and insults people just like a 12yr old.
I was merely asking him about any other weird conspiracy theories he might have.
Gravitas
North England

03-07-2018, 04:32 PM

N.B Any drivel about other matches do please splutter it on the thread dedicated to such comments.

Thanking you in advance.
Gravitas
North England

03-07-2018, 04:33 PM

Well it is nearly time for the prattling to be over when the moment of truth arrives.

So far we have done little yet (of course) this is THE BIG ONE! So much depends on it. Not least the fate of England's best manager in decades and the man to lead us into the future.

The pitifully wayward (from long before he left Liverpool) Sterling can't afford yet more missed clear chances. None of us can!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-07-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Well it is nearly time for the prattling to be over when the moment of truth arrives.

So far we have done little yet (of course) this is THE BIG ONE! So much depends on it. Not least the fate of England's best manager in decades and the man to lead us into the future.

The pitifully wayward (from long before he left Liverpool) Sterling can't afford yet more missed clear chances. None of us can!
Right now, he is the best manager in decades. If we lose tonight, he will not be.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
N.B Any drivel about other matches do please splutter it on the thread dedicated to such comments.

Thanking you in advance.
Do you suffer from Attention Deficiency Disorder?

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top