Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 06:27 AM

Re: psychics and mediums

I wouldnt go. I dont beleive in the afterlife or God or anything so why would I bother but if it gives people comfort why not?

Of course if you are religious then you shouldnt be at a medium or anyone who say they contact the dead ..
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Spot on Patsy. They always say "Never feed the medium."

It's surprising what some people give away about themselves, then seem surprised when the medium builds on it.
Are Mediums a bit like Trolls?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 08:06 AM

What I don't get is, if a Medium tells you something bad is going to happen to you, can you change the sequence of events to prevent it happening, if not, knowing is futile.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 08:34 AM

I think that folks make a big mistake by paying to see a medium.
When you pay the medium feels obliged to give you some sort of message, whether the truth of not, remember it is not a ruddy telephone service you just can't go and ask for a message from someone you know has passed over.
if you want the truth go to a spiritualist church with an open mind.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Spot on Patsy. They always say "Never feed the medium."

It's surprising what some people give away about themselves, then seem surprised when the medium builds on it.

So true - seen this many times
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What I don't get is, if a Medium tells you something bad is going to happen to you, can you change the sequence of events to prevent it happening, if not, knowing is futile.
If a psychic told you 'not' to get on the plane you had already booked - would you risk it ?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 11:08 AM

A gypsy once told me if I bought a little plastic black cat charm off her and put it in my purse, my purse would never be empty. It wasn't... until I lost the black cat!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
If a psychic told you 'not' to get on the plane you had already booked - would you risk it ?
Yes, I would!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
A proper medium would not tell you that, because they can't do a thing about it, if it is going to happen it will.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-06-2015, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Yes, I would!
Well I knew you would
Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
A proper medium would not tell you that, because they can't do a thing about it, if it is going to happen it will.
Yes I know - was about to say the same

BTW - a smilie means I'm not 'serious'

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top