Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 12:24 PM

Re: "America First" says Donald.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
or move the villages nearer to the river.
From what I've come to understand that's worse thing we could do, rivers are polluted and would kil them, digging wells is the better answer to get uncontaminated water to them.

There is a good charity does just that water aid I believe it's called, my husband donates regularly to them.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
£7 per gallon (v-nitro plus)unleaded....beer £3+ per pint and cigs £9 for 20.

It seems living was the working man's pleasure....now it's a rich man's luxury.
WOW,Vice's are expensive there.I don't smoke but I have seen signs $5.00 a pack and Fuel is $2.00 a gallon,and beer is variable but a 6 pack of 12oz cans can go for $5.00,usually $ 4 and change. Tpin come over here it's cheaper.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 01:05 PM

OK back on track. When D.Trump says America first,he was saying " Let's take care of US First" meaning making sure those that are without a job have the chance to Get a Job.Another poster said Automation has taken jobs ,well there are many jobs in the auto industry that are hand's on,sure robot's can paint and weld but they can't grind welds,install dashboards connect wiring,install motors and connect transmission's,seat's etc.all of that is hands on.I have a S-I -Law,that works at an auto plant in Montgomery and they employ over 2000 people.Then along with that are supplier's,who provide parts.They provide thousand's of more job's.
Trump keeping auto companies here give's those American's in the Rust belt JOB's.There is nothing worse than a man who has provided for his family sitting on the sideline's,and watching the world pass by and not able to pitch in and carry his weight.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 01:29 PM

I may not be keen on the man but, how can anyone criticise him for putting his country and countryfolk first?

At least he has the balls to speak his mind.....and hasn't pi$$ed about in getting himself into gear.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

25-02-2017, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
From what I've come to understand that's worse thing we could do, rivers are polluted and would kil them, digging wells is the better answer to get uncontaminated water to them.

There is a good charity does just that water aid I believe it's called, my husband donates regularly to them.
Julie ,I used to donate to Heifer International,then I found out that those supposedly poor farmer's were selling the cows-goats-and using the money for other things.I quit donating to them for that very reason.

Most of those 3rd world countries,their Government's are taking handout's and selling their resources to the highest bidder.There are companies in African Countries that make and provide services,that aren't given a fair shake,why would you go buy a pair of shoes for example,when you can get a pair for free.That put's the shoe maker's there outta business.There are internet security companies there that have lost out on contract's to Government's that could have done the job,yet passed over because heaven forbid anyone there become's successful.Their Gov's are founded and expect hand out's.I don't feel sorry for any of them, they can provide for their people but DON'T,it's more money in the Politician's Pocket's.That Poor Little Ole Me stick is sooo Old and Tired.Show me 1 Politician there that has missed a meal.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 02:20 PM

There is a lot of corruption no doubt but wells are for each village and aren't exactly portable
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
WOW,Vice's are expensive there.I don't smoke but I have seen signs $5.00 a pack and Fuel is $2.00 a gallon,and beer is variable but a 6 pack of 12oz cans can go for $5.00,usually $ 4 and change. Tpin come over here it's cheaper.
But we live in Rip-off Britain.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 12:27 AM

So far Trump has accomplished nothing useful. He only reports his own exaggerated claims of jobs he will maybe produce. The auto plants are still being built in Mexico. And All 240 Family Christian Stores Are Closing, Sears and Kmart are closing 150 more stores, and that list goes on. When you compare the net losses to Trump's imaginary gains (which have not materialized other than in his mind) you come up with job losses. The fist full of dollars crowd cannot see through their materialism and greed. They do not care about people, clean air, clean water, or a better world at all.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 12:30 AM

But he is going to build bigger better nuclear bombs.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
it's expensive because of tax and those taxes go to the NHS to pay for the conditions caused by the vices...

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top