Join for free
Page 11 of 23 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 05:16 PM

Re: Are people who don't like crude jokes 'prissy'?

What happens when you report a post or a poster? I'd genuinely like to know.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by maursey ->
I so appreceiated Longfellow for a his posting. When members gang up on you it can be pretty uncomfortable but then you get the nice ones who realize that what you thought was harmless was in fact harmless.

I put another joke on the ordinary section called The Cure which I thought was okay this time but didn't get any reply. Oh dear perhaps that should have been in the adult section. Slap my wrists.
What a good post Maureen. Yes it is very uncomfortable. I've been there.

There are the lovely members though ..........
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
What happens when you report a post or a poster? I'd genuinely like to know.
Myra all aspects of the post/poster are considered by the Mod Team and/or Admin. . .

What a good post Maureen. Yes it is very uncomfortable. I've been there.

There are the lovely members though ..........
I am sure the person who complained in the thread about the post (which I have requested we do not continue to discuss because it is creating ill feeling between the two sides ) felt uncomfortable finding herself a lone voice against the thread starter and three others.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

15-05-2015, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Myra all aspects of the post are considered by the Mod Team and/or Admin. . .

I am sure the person who complained in the thread (which I have requested we do not continue to discuss because it is creating ill feeling between the two sides ) felt uncomfortable finding herself a lone voice against the thread starter and three others.
1 just wondered.....

2. yes, I'm sure they did and I'm not surprised.

Now I'll keep schtooom
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 06:27 PM

1 just wondered....
Myra you posted a similar question yesterday to which a reply was give in the Contact a Moderator section.
If you have any queries about the running of the site you are free to start a thread any time in the Contact a Moderator section or to Admin in the feedback section.
2. yes, I'm sure they did and I'm not surprised.

Now I'll keep schtooom
I think you may have missed my reply to Maureen here...
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...764#post651764
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

15-05-2015, 06:30 PM

Meg i didn't know it was in the Contact a Moderator section. Yes, maybe I should have looked

I did miss your reply to lovely Maureen.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by maursey ->
I so appreceiated Longfellow for a his posting. When members gang up on you it can be pretty uncomfortable but then you get the nice ones who realize that what you thought was harmless was in fact harmless.

I put another joke on the ordinary section called The Cure which I thought was okay this time but didn't get any reply. Oh dear perhaps that should have been in the adult section. Slap my wrists.

I saw your joke and it made me giggle. It certainly didn't offend
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 07:47 PM

Obviously you are talking about me! I don't see why I can't say that I think a joke about bestiality by a certain group of people is not funny. I would have thought reporting it would not have been upfront and honest. Obviously, I'm in the wrong forum! It used to be pleasant and good fun. Now if you object to filth you get lambasted for it
Well you're welcome to it!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 08:14 PM

Don't leave Twizard. I've been here long enough to realise that, from time to time, newcomers arrive and think it's OK to lower the tone of the site. It's up to the majority to tell them we don't want things to go in that direction. This is basically a lively and mature site, let's keep it that way.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2015, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Obviously you are talking about me! I don't see why I can't say that I think a joke about bestiality by a certain group of people is not funny. I would have thought reporting it would not have been upfront and honest. Obviously, I'm in the wrong forum! It used to be pleasant and good fun. Now if you object to filth you get lambasted for it
Well you're welcome to it!
You have 'every right' Twiz - I didn't see the post but know I would have objected too - would I leave over a 'few' no
Hope you stay, there are so many here that love you x

Page 11 of 23 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top