Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 10:12 AM

Re: Breaking News

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
swimmy, There were 40 gallons of Acetone found in a suspected terrorist's apartment in Brussels !!
Hi

I appreciate that Art, they also found 30 lbs of finished explosive there.

It was a full scale lab in an apartment, the tenant having been in Syria with ISIS and had been trained.

It is these we need to be very wary of, we should not be allowing them back.

There is a world of difference between a fully trained and funded operation and wanna bes mixing it up themselves.

It is no wonder so many trails lead back to Belgium, they are very fragmented and very lax, they have not learnt to join the jots.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

if they try using neat acetone in the mix they have a very good chance of blowing themselves up.:-d

that is why they don't use paint thinners.

Nail varnish removers are slightly different.

The uk has lowered the concentrations of hydrogen peroxide available on general sale, a licence is needed to purchase it above a certain concentration.

Concentrating it is a very hazardous process.

Contact lens fluid is 2%, hair bleach is 8%, 100% is rocket fuel.

The higher the concentration, the bigger the bang.

Unfortunately some countries are not as strict as us in the control of the more concentrated forms.

Idiots like this one, do not mix things properly, the mixture burns, rather than explodes.

The ones we have got to watch out for are those who have travelled abroad and who are now returning here properly trained.

A bomb of that size, properly made and detonated, would have been absolutely devastating.

Hence my continuing banging on about two things.

One is ours who have gone abroad to fight for or support isis and the other being the stupid way in which we release on bail the illegal migrants we find here.

This nothing to do with eu law, it is our own decision.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:31 PM

I wonder if the likes of Lily Allen, Bob Geldof and the Prat in the hat have any sense of guilt in trying to get the `refugees` from Calais onto these shores so that they can maim and kill us?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I wonder if the likes of Lily Allen, Bob Geldof and the Prat in the hat have any sense of guilt in trying to get the `refugees` from Calais onto these shores so that they can maim and kill us?
Yes. They certainly go quiet when such things are in the news.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Judd, They are conspicuous by their silence!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:41 PM

Imagine the scenario...
A nice, maybe elderly couple welcome a young refugee who has been driven from his home and country, so they welcome him into their home where he is safe from the atrocities that are being carried out in his country.
They are downstairs, maybe watching their favourite soap, even dipping into a box of chocolates, whilst upstairs this nice young lad that they have welcomed into their home and given sanctuary to, is planning to maim and kill
They probably think he is playing on his Xbox, when in reality, he has 15 guns in his bedroom and is making a bomb with the intent to blow up and maim the kind couple's fellow countrymen, who he hates with a vengeance....
It doesn't bear thinking about...
Art, only just seen this post... I've had this lovely warm hearted generous couple constantly on my mind since the story broke.

How dreadful they must feel...the foster mum admitted she was at her wits end with the boy, must be quite something for someone with her experience to admit that.

I also read that the boy's family were unhappy that he'd been placed with a Christian family...of course!! How silly we are!!! We should've placed him in a family of radicals and bomb makers, then his dirty little scheme would've been far more successful!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Art, only just seen this post... I've had this lovely warm hearted generous couple constantly on my mind since the story broke.

How dreadful they must feel...the foster mum admitted she was at her wits end with the boy, must be quite something for someone with her experience to admit that.

I also read that the boy's family were unhappy that he'd been placed with a Christian family...of course!! How silly we are!!! We should've placed him in a family of radicals and bomb makers, then his dirty little scheme would've been far more successful!!
ruthio, The foster mother is 71 and the foster dad is 89, probably older than many of us on here!
Some people are saying, how didn't they know what he was up to?
They obviously gave him lots of privacy and he must've cleaned his own bedroom!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 07:55 PM

ruthio, The foster mother is 71 and the foster dad is 89, probably older than many of us on here!
Some people are saying, how didn't they know what he was up to?
They obviously gave him lots of privacy and he must've cleaned his own bedroom!
I daresay "lessons will be learnt", maybe regular fostering is different from refugee fostering...they came out of retirement to take these boys on.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:04 PM

This couple had been fostering this young man and another one for a few years, I feel very sorry for them, a lot of people will turn round and blame them,say they must have known what was going on, it must be hard for them
It is frightening travelling on public transport now, my friend and I got on a train on Saturday, there were a lot of people travelling , but we must not give up. Many of us survived WW2, never knowing if a bomb would fall on us, then we had the horrors of the IRA, similar to what we are having now with ISIS but we must show these people we are not giving in
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:14 PM

No one as far as I know is blaming them .
What are an old couple suposed to do with an Iraqi teenager for goodness sake .
Who the heck put him with them ?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top