Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 03:33 PM

I detest...

People who allow their dogs to poo on the pavement, grass and even on a sandy beach without bagging it.
Right outside our lovely ground floor apartment here in Rhos On Sea, someones dog has been allowed to dump on the pavement and just left there, waiting for the next persons shoes to come along.
And not for the first time either.

I wish I could catch the rastards.
They would get an earful, that is for sure!

So what do you detest then?
But calm down.
Calm down!
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 03:46 PM

Re: I detest...

People who chuck used chewing gum everywhere

People who drop litter

People who drive to local beauty spots and offload rubbish in or out of bags .

People who pollute the seas

Cruelty to animals

Farmers who are cruel to animals in order to make maximum profit and get away with it .

Boy racers

Drink drivers

I could go on but it would take all day .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 03:48 PM

Yes I do. A man allowed his dog to stop right in front of my gate and poo. In the middle of the entrance to my house. I ran outside as he walked away and called him but he walked on . I had to clean it up. But I must say the majority of people are very good and carry doggy bags .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
People who chuck used chewing gum everywhere

People who drop litter

People who drive to local beauty spots and offload rubbish in or out of bags .

People who pollute the seas

Cruelty to animals

Farmers who are cruel to animals in order to make maximum profit and get away with it .

Boy racers

Drink drivers

I could go on but it would take all day .....
I am pleased you have got that lot off your chest Abbey.

Mind you, I agree with all of them.

Anymore for anymore?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:04 PM

People in general, they just don't get it right anymore...

In other words, all the things we were told to do that were correct has all gone out of the window! ( If you get my drift? )
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
People who allow their dogs to poo on the pavement, grass and even on a sandy beach without bagging it.
Right outside our lovely ground floor apartment here in Rhos On Sea, someones dog has been allowed to dump on the pavement and just left there, waiting for the next persons shoes to come along.
And not for the first time either.

I wish I could catch the rastards.
They would get an earful, that is for sure!

So what do you detest then?
But calm down.
Calm down!
I live on a wide bend, and have 2 open lawns, and the number of people who think it is Ok to let thier dogs "go" on my lawn, leaving ME to pick it up is unbelievable. It is disgusting and unneccessary.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:33 PM

Yes gives all us responsible dog owners a bad name spitting is the one thing I can say I absolutely detest, no need for it at all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
People in general, they just don't get it right anymore...

In other words, all the things we were told to do that were correct has all gone out of the window! ( If you get my drift? )
I get yer drift - stay in the 60s with me
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:35 PM

Hi

Cats, I absolutely detest them and the attitude of cat owners.

Dog Owners regularly pick up poo, we have two cat owners locally, five cats between them and they regularly use my garden as a toilet.

I am very fond of wild birds, and get very annoyed with the cats constantly prowling round my garden to get the birds, and they do get quite a few, especially the young ones.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Cats, I absolutely detest them and the attitude of cat owners.

Dog Owners regularly pick up poo, we have two cat owners locally, five cats between them and they regularly use my garden as a toilet.

I am very fond of wild birds, and get very annoyed with the cats constantly prowling round my garden to get the birds, and they do get quite a few, especially the young ones.
Something should be done about it but I don't know what
Have you tried the cat scarer - it makes a noise only they can hear
Don't know if they work though

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top