Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 02:34 PM

Big balls

It`s been years since I rode a big one-fitball that is. So just now I ordered one,must look up the dusty books on pilates and yoga. But fear not-the OG has not gone mad-he also ordered an ice cream maker
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 02:36 PM

Re: Big balls

Well you'll have to cool down with something
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 02:43 PM

They have one of those in the office I clean they call it the baby maker, any lady uses it almost immediately falls pregnant. We all stay well away from it unless we want to increase our families
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
They have one of those in the office I clean they call it the baby maker, any lady uses it almost immediately falls pregnant. We all stay well away from it unless we want to increase our families

What can one say?-core muscles and a strong back??? About time I did it-fat gut and pecs that are now man boobs-I hate my mirror
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2017, 04:13 PM

Ahah - I sat on a big ball at the gym this morning. I was trying to get my balance when my friend who was doing the same beside me, lost her balance and fell into me - she knocked me off my ball and we both ended up in a heap.

It's going to take some mastering!!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

09-02-2017, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Ahah - I sat on a big ball at the gym this morning. I was trying to get my balance when my friend who was doing the same beside me, lost her balance and fell into me - she knocked me off my ball and we both ended up in a heap.

It's going to take some mastering!!
It`s been about 8 years for me-roll on??
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
It`s been years since I rode a big one-fitball that is. So just now I ordered one,must look up the dusty books on pilates and yoga. But fear not-the OG has not gone mad-he also ordered an ice cream maker
What on earth do you you with them OG.....The Big Ball, not the ice cream maker?

The description you gave of yourself fits me to a tee....
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

10-02-2017, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What on earth do you you with them OG.....The Big Ball, not the ice cream maker?

The description you gave of yourself fits me to a tee....
What does one do with it??. Unpack,inflate,sit on once-put in garage for another day.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 01:17 PM

I use the balls twice a week. I do press ups etc on them, also balancing and pelvic tilts. With the help of another little ball I do some quad work. Yes I love balls
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

10-02-2017, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
I use the balls twice a week. I do press ups etc on them, also balancing and pelvic tilts. With the help of another little ball I do some quad work. Yes I love balls

And good for you-you are excused any double entendres from an expert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top