Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2017, 01:17 PM

Just Who are the Deluded?

Phillip Hammond
Has been Michael Heseltine
Old Fart Ken Clarke
David Cameron
George Osborne
Sajid Javid
Michael Fallon
Justine Greening
Jeremy Hunt
Nicky Morgan
Amber Rudd
Liz Truss
Gina Miller
Treacherous Backbenchers
The Supreme Court Judges with a vested interest
Richard Branson - backer of Gina Miller and not even resident here.
Nick Clegg
The LibDems in it’s entirety
The Labour Party in it’s entirety
The SNP in it’s entirety
Ruth Davies and the Scottish Conservative
The DUP with its intent for a soft Brexit
The Lords with a majority of LibDem cronies
The CBI
The Head of the Bank of England
Michael Barnier
John Paul Juncker
Donald Tusk
27 European Leaders
Theresa May herself for her stupid folly.

Have I left anyone out? I’m sure I have. How many times have we heard from those above, the platitudes of “We have to respect the will of the people’s decision to leave” and then do their damnest to undo or make that decision impotent in some form or other.
How many of the above would be thrilled if we stayed in the single market or the customs union, meaning freedom of movement is the price that they wish us to pay.

What don’t those above get? Do they still not realise that the reason the shock decision by a majority of the British voted to leave was because the EU is unaccountable to no-one. Our opinions, our way of life and our laws were forever being trampled on as being completely irrelevant to unelected men in suits sitting in posh offices in Brussels.

All those listed above are trying their damnest to get what they sweetly call a Soft Brexit, Not for them the reasons we voted to leave - running our own borders once more, stopping freedom of movement and preventing terrorists coming in from Europe so easily, regaining our own laws again and decided by our own Supreme Court to stop the ridicule of not even being able to deport the pond life that should not be on these shores, Running our own economy without the interference of bureaucracy and red tape which has been the blight of so many small businesses, regaining our Fishing Industry that destroyed so many livelihoods, and finally, being able to trade with the rest of the world freely.

Those are the main reasons why so many of us in what is now a very divided country, voted to leave.

I fear for Theresa May, David Davies and Boris, with so many of those with vested interests (as listed above) against them. I hope they have the strength and the fortitude to do as the people want of them in these negotiations. We are leaving yes, but we did not vote Out because we were ignorant of what it meant to leave, as those above are fond of saying. We want what we lost over 40 years ago when we were tricked into joining what has now become a dictatorship. Freedom to run our own lives again in the UK..

We do not expect to be sold down the river!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2017, 02:52 PM

Re: Just Who are the Deluded?

Good post Shropshire.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 01:38 PM

Silly post written by someone who has no idea of the consequences.

Thank goodness some of the list do.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Good post Shropshire.
Very nicely put
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Silly post written by someone who has no idea of the consequences.

Thank goodness some of the list do.
Hello my friend Flicker back again
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2017, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Phillip Hammond
Has been Michael Heseltine
Old Fart Ken Clarke
David Cameron
George Osborne
Sajid Javid
Michael Fallon
Justine Greening
Jeremy Hunt
Nicky Morgan
Amber Rudd
Liz Truss
Gina Miller
Treacherous Backbenchers
The Supreme Court Judges with a vested interest
Richard Branson - backer of Gina Miller and not even resident here.
Nick Clegg
The LibDems in it’s entirety
The Labour Party in it’s entirety
The SNP in it’s entirety
Ruth Davies and the Scottish Conservative
The DUP with its intent for a soft Brexit
The Lords with a majority of LibDem cronies
The CBI
The Head of the Bank of England
Michael Barnier
John Paul Juncker
Donald Tusk
27 European Leaders
Theresa May herself for her stupid folly.

Have I left anyone out? I’m sure I have. How many times have we heard from those above, the platitudes of “We have to respect the will of the people’s decision to leave” and then do their damnest to undo or make that decision impotent in some form or other.
How many of the above would be thrilled if we stayed in the single market or the customs union, meaning freedom of movement is the price that they wish us to pay.

What don’t those above get? Do they still not realise that the reason the shock decision by a majority of the British voted to leave was because the EU is unaccountable to no-one. Our opinions, our way of life and our laws were forever being trampled on as being completely irrelevant to unelected men in suits sitting in posh offices in Brussels.

All those listed above are trying their damnest to get what they sweetly call a Soft Brexit, Not for them the reasons we voted to leave - running our own borders once more, stopping freedom of movement and preventing terrorists coming in from Europe so easily, regaining our own laws again and decided by our own Supreme Court to stop the ridicule of not even being able to deport the pond life that should not be on these shores, Running our own economy without the interference of bureaucracy and red tape which has been the blight of so many small businesses, regaining our Fishing Industry that destroyed so many livelihoods, and finally, being able to trade with the rest of the world freely.

Those are the main reasons why so many of us in what is now a very divided country, voted to leave.

I fear for Theresa May, David Davies and Boris, with so many of those with vested interests (as listed above) against them. I hope they have the strength and the fortitude to do as the people want of them in these negotiations. We are leaving yes, but we did not vote Out because we were ignorant of what it meant to leave, as those above are fond of saying. We want what we lost over 40 years ago when we were tricked into joining what has now become a dictatorship. Freedom to run our own lives again in the UK..

We do not expect to be sold down the river!!
You forgot yourself.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top