Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 05:45 PM

Re: Diana 7 days that shook the Windsors.

They seem to be ok talking about it now 20 years on .
William is sad his children will never know her and Harry is her successor in many ways .
The RF didnt come out of the Diana saga well the petty removal of the HRH was well petty .Charles did act in the aftermath of her death sadly defending her in death as he did not do in life but at least showing some human emotion unlike the rest of the crew .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong those who watched it but did one of those men say that when the queen heard of the crash she said the brakes must have been greased ? Or someone said it and not flippantly
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 08:17 PM

That's what it said on the documentary
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 10:50 PM

Listen to enough and I'm sure one will havel heard the Queen confess to hiring Jason Bourne.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 08:39 AM

She died at the hands of an maniac Frenchman, and we are still supposed to like the French? No bl**dy way
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

14-10-2017, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Correct me if I'm wrong those who watched it but did one of those men say that when the queen heard of the crash she said the brakes must have been greased ? Or someone said it and not flippantly
Who knows what can one expect of a Queen who makes parachute jumps with James Bond?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
She died at the hands of an maniac Frenchman, and we are still supposed to like the French? No bl**dy way
It WASN'T THE WHOLE OF THE FRENCH NATION THAT CAUSED HER DEATH
If she hadn't been constantly trying to avoid the world press and photographers, maybe she would still be alive. Thousands are killed in car accidents everyday and Diana, just like them, was trying to enjoy her life. Sadly it was people trying to make money from taking the best photo, to sell, that caused her deathl
The most upsetting thing is that William and Harry lost their mum, and to them she wasn't a royal, she was just a loving mum.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 10:00 AM

You would never ever get me to go to France for a holiday after what I witnessed in Brittany, raw sewage from households spread across the fields
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 10:08 AM

It happened on french soil by a Frenchman being chased by other Frenchmen on motorbikes. The French do not have any royality, they killed them off many years ago, and now they are trying to do the same with ours
You can't blame a whole nation for the actions of a few! It is a bit like the French saying Brady and Hindley captured children and killed them, so we should hate all of the English.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

14-10-2017, 10:24 AM

You would never ever get me to go to France for a holiday after what I witnessed in Brittany, raw sewage from households spread across the fields
This is common in many countries RP.
In the UK farmers use more and more treated sludge ( sewage ) as it is much cheaper than other fertilisers .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top