Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:48 AM

Re: Who would be your Jonah?

Originally Posted by carol ->
I don't like the way Christianity is being mocked & ridiculed by some members on here.

It started out as a light hearted thread and has turned quite nasty.
Don't worry about it , Carol. People have ridiculed Christianity for over two thousand years. It still has a massive following worldwide, regardless. Let the mockers, mock and the haters, hate, it matters little in the great scheme of things. God has a sense of humour. After all look what he endowed man with, to a greater or lesser extent 😂
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
OK - had a think - an epiphany whilst out forra run. Christianity isn't going to cut with regard to rallying the troops - sorry to say that horse has bolted. But there could be an ideology based on my own party of which I am the founder - CSENSISM. For one thing I look the part let's face it - a face others could follow blindly. Yes, I can see a great future for mankind for those that become CSENSISM DISCIPLES. I could be the saviour of the human race. The antithesis of Globalism residing inside me all along. Makes sense to me - common sense that is. Oh, wait, CSENSISM stands for exactly that - Commons Sense with an ism on the end. So there you go. WHO IS WITH ME?

With a mug like this we couldn't possibly fail ...

I need new glasses though .
May I congratulate you on all the good work you've done highlighting the plight of strays at Battersea Dog's Home.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Don't worry about it , Carol. People have ridiculed Christianity for over two thousand years. It still has a massive following worldwide, regardless. Let the mockers, mock and the haters, hate, it matters little in the great scheme of things. God has a sense of humour. After all look what he endowed man with, to a greater or lesser extent 😂
You can be sooooo cruel
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Of course it was a man. Women had no say in that matter or any matter in those times.
I'm just wondering how and why the dickhead came up with the idea.
Maybe a touch of the sadist and masochist too, providing he underwent the knife himself.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:54 AM

I'm happy enough with what I've got left.
mesco m
manchester

08-06-2017, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You can be sooooo cruel
I know.⚔😂😂😂
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Maybe a touch of the sadist and masochist too, providing he underwent the knife himself.
They had knifes then? What's wrong with a sharp stone?
mesco m
manchester

08-06-2017, 09:57 AM

I'm happy enough with what I've got left.
Nice to hear some one is happy with their little lot. 😜
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2017, 09:58 AM

If you're joking...it isn't funny. If you're serious....OMG.
Bah - youse all lacking a sense of humour never-mind any common sense.

Youse is all a lost cause .
mesco m
manchester

08-06-2017, 09:59 AM

They had knifes then? What's wrong with a sharp stone?
They used up all the stones chucking them at adulterous women 👫

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top