Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 12:54 PM

Re: I've only gone and got myself a date.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
yeah, yeah
Don't worry, if you daughter can't make it anytime... I will stand in for her!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
When she returns from holiday to collect her car Tpin, and the battery is flat, no pushing or anything else......think of your back....
It is a concern......though it seemed ok yesterday.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 04:30 PM

Tipin, Have you heard from her, to say that she got there ok? Or, did she just want a parking space?!!
Airport parking charges are exorbitant these days! Maybe, this could be your new business... parking for flyers!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tipin, Have you heard from her, to say that she got there ok? Or, did she just want a parking space?!!
Airport parking charges are exorbitant these days! Maybe, this could be your new business... parking for flyers!!
Yes I've heard from her......it was my idea to stay here and to leaving her car.
She was going to stay at my sister's originally but I have more room here.

Airport parking is big business but you need huge amounts of land, security and the insurance is very expensive.

I looked into it a few years back as I have some land in Poynton but I was refused planning.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 05:03 PM

Yes I've heard from her......it was my idea to stay here and to leaving her car.
She was going to stay at my sister's originally but I have more room here.

Airport parking is big business but you need huge amounts of land, security and the insurance is very expensive.

I looked into it a few years back as I have some land in Poynton but I was refused planning.
Couldn't you just keep trying to get planning permission? What about caravan storage on the site?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2017, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Couldn't you just keep trying to get planning permission? What about caravan storage on the site?
It's grazing land which I took a punt on a few years back in the hope I'd get planning for some houses.......wishful thinking.

I'm almost certainly going into wrapping when I get my funds sorted out from Spain.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 05:18 PM

I had a great time, we both did.

She's a nice girl but I'm not interested in a relationship....too complicated for me.......
But you will someday you will meet someone who is not just nice but that you really feel attracted too and you will say that Muddy woman said I would ,
( Gotta go now need to pack away my crystal ball )
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2017, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But you will someday you will meet someone who is not just nice but that you really feel attracted too and you will say that Muddy woman said I would ,
( Gotta go now need to pack away my crystal ball )
I know a joke about crystal balls being a good contraceptive
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 06:38 PM

Yes well best kept to the locker room if you don't want severe retribution !

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top