Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2017, 09:16 AM

Re: Hello Everypeeps!

Hi Zaphod

Welcome to the forum.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2017, 11:56 AM

Hi Zaphod
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2017, 02:52 PM

My lovely friend, so glad you made it.
Do I need to send out a carrier pigeon for Josephine?
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2017, 05:05 PM

Thank you all for your very warm welcome.
I'm touched ............ but by now you have already in all probability gathered that much.

For those who do not know I was fortunate enough to be blessed with my only child, a son, quite late in life (and despite much practice); he is now eight years old. You might just spot my adoration occasionally.

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Lincoln Steampunk Festival
Ah yes, son would love that BUT traffic from the coast over a bank holiday?
Son BTW likes music and has eclectic tastes as I do, plus we have musical friends. A request has been made for an electric guitar for his Christmas, having been told whilst at a (small) festival earlier this year that if he learns he can accompany on stage next year.
He has been learning the ukulele at school.

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
42??🤔
Deep Thought gave the answer 42, yes indeed and absolutely correct.
But the problem was that nobody knew what the question was - and so the Magratheans were hired to build the Earth in order to compute the answer.
Sadly the Vogon Constructor Fleet demolished Earth before just the question was produced ...... and now I sound like some kind of THHG "anorak"!

Candy Girl, should I send the carrier pigeons or have you already sent one?
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2017, 03:01 PM

Hello Zaphod. A carrier pigeon pooped on my statue of the Boy with the Leaking Boot, so here I am.

I'm still trying to work out who I already know from t'other place, but I think I have worked out most of them by now.

Anyway, there are new friends to be made here and I'm sure we will both make many as we chunter along. Thanks for the invite.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top