Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 07:59 PM

Re: Mud hut couple

I can't really see how they are doing any harm tbh - especially as it's their land.

However, I suppose the council has to enforce the rules and it can't be one rule for some and different for others. If they didn't have planning permission then...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I can't really see how they are doing any harm tbh - especially as it's their land.

However, I suppose the council has to enforce the rules and it can't be one rule for some and different for others. If they didn't have planning permission then...
Funny, though, how councils never seem to object to gypsies (or 'travellers' as they like to be called now) setting up their caravans and creating a cesspit on the land.

I'm sure if they thought about it there would be several rules being broken but, strangely, councils don't seem to be too bothered about them for some reason.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Funny, though, how councils never seem to object to gypsies (or 'travellers' as they like to be called now) setting up their caravans and creating a cesspit on the land.

I'm sure if they thought about it there would be several rules being broken but, strangely, councils don't seem to be too bothered about them for some reason.
Because as usual they are spineless.
Couples / people like this are an easy target I suspect.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2017, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Because as usual they are spineless.
Couples / people like this are an easy target I suspect.
Exactly my thought too.

Even the police are afraid of the pikeys.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2017, 08:27 AM

That is true .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2017, 10:18 AM

Councils like to flex their muscles occasionally and if you are going to have a fight, it's best to pick on the little guy.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2017, 04:27 PM

The police work to the law.................................most of the time.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2017, 07:47 PM

Exactly my thought too.

Even the police are afraid of the pikeys.
Onward keyboard warriors, marching as to War!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2017, 07:50 PM

Pikeys do what they likeys
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

30-08-2017, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Onward keyboard warriors, marching as to War!
You're having a larf!......

You're the biggest keyboard warrior I've ever seen!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top