Join for free
Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 20 21 22
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 08:54 PM

Re: Barmier: "The EU will not move one millimetre"

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
what assertions? The third of undecideds? It's all in press reports in the days leading up to the vote if you care to check. They were doing infinitesimal surveys and stats every week. That's why they didn't know how the vote would go, because there were so many undecideds.
I don't recall any press reports to that effect.

Any evidence?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I don't recall any press reports to that effect.

Any evidence?
don't be so lazy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:08 PM

don't be so lazy.
Yes, as I thought.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:46 PM

Nice try at playing me but the ball is in your court

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-10-2017, 10:04 PM

Nice try at playing me but the ball is in your court

You can call it all you want.

I think most people would regard someone making outlandish statements without any supporting evidence whatsoever as not worthy of a response.

On that basis, I feel no inclination to respond further unless you can provide such evidence.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-10-2017, 10:42 PM

You can call it all you want.

I think most people would regard someone making outlandish statements without any supporting evidence whatsoever as not worthy of a response.

On that basis, I feel no inclination to respond further unless you can provide such evidence.
JBR you make outlandish statements without any supporting evidence whatsoever all the time on here, but don't worry - I won't hold it against you

I know you don't want to accept the truth but here it is from a paper you approve of. The research was LSE. There are loads of other sources.

Funnily enough this article said the leave campaign was gaining support among economic voters because of a promise of free trade agreements with the EU. A bit of a joke now ja?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/679...ed-polling-day
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-10-2017, 10:50 PM

JBR you make outlandish statements without any supporting evidence whatsoever all the time on here, but don't worry - I won't hold it against you

I know you don't want to accept the truth but here it is from a paper you approve of. The research was LSE. There are loads of other sources.

Funnily enough this article said the leave campaign was gaining support among economic voters because of a promise of free trade agreements with the EU. A bit of a joke now ja?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/679...ed-polling-day
But the research was conducted by the LSE, a well known left wing establishment!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-10-2017, 11:03 PM

But the research was conducted by the LSE, a well known left wing establishment!
LSE is right wing for sure.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-10-2017, 11:13 PM

LSE is right wing for sure.
Don't be silly.

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/shocking...as-at-the-lse/
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

10-10-2017, 11:20 PM

Don't be silly.

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/shocking...as-at-the-lse/

They teach the very rich and privileged how to make loads more money. That's a right wing bias for sure. The rest is a side salad of usual student pretence at marxism, before going out into the real world and becoming model advocates of capitalism.

Anyway all this was reported by your favourite paper and was considered a respected piece of research so you are now crowned :

Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 20 21 22

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top