Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 10:27 AM

No Deal is better than a Bad Deal.

Hi

The Mantra of Theresa May.

We are drifting towards this, our Bluff is being called.

No deal means 80% of our Exports to the EU, which are Services, are lost.

A huge financial loss.

We are not playing hard ball, we have said we will not cut Corporation Tax and become a Tax Haven like Ireland and Luxembourg.

We are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 10:34 AM

Re: No Deal is better than a Bad Deal.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A huge financial loss.

We are not playing hard ball, we have said we will not cut Corporation Tax and become a Tax Haven like Ireland and Luxembourg.

There was no possibility of a victory.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 11:23 AM

Hi

A huge financial loss.

That will make it twice in three months won't it??? - Once during the General election when TM threw away her majority and now with Brexit - scumbag 'nasty party' have no idea how to negotiate this or any other deals we need to make.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 01:26 PM

Hi

A huge financial loss.

JRM would have taken a hard line. He'd certainly have my vote.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 02:16 PM

The only thing I wish was we had said it and at first sign the eu were not playing fair had just walked away. We are just wasting time now allowing things to drift.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The only thing I wish was we had said it and at first sign the eu were not playing fair had just walked away. We are just wasting time now allowing things to drift.
Good idea let's all starve to death.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 03:47 PM

I truly don't think that would happen but what might happen is politicians might have to work for a change and conclude deals in a timely manner, all this it takes years make no sense at all. They've obviously not worked in private sector, I can just imagine my boss taking years to make a deal he'd be bankrupt in weeks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
JRM would have taken a hard line. He'd certainly have my vote.

JRM would make an even bigger bassett of it (if that is possible) than the current bunch of scumbags.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
JRM would make an even bigger bassett of it (if that is possible) than the current bunch of scumbags.
And of course, Jeremy (Hallelujah!) Corbyn Esq. would be just the person to ride to our rescue ....£100bn? no problem, Stay in the Single Market? but of course, remain in the Customs Union? Well, that goes without saying, Freedom of Movement?
We are all the same under the skin, of course the borders will remain wide open to everyone.

At least with the Tories, sanity prevails.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

07-09-2017, 04:38 PM

The only reason I said prior to election I was going to vote Tory was because I don't think labour will bring us out cleanly. I found on the day my hand wouldn't do it though it was like I had no control over the pen it zoomed down to the labour candidate !

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top