Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 04:22 PM

Re: Liar

You will have a long wait for the second series not being shown until 2019.
cbrown372
Scotland
cbrown372 is female  cbrown372 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 05:55 PM

I think the second series will cover the weeks (at least three) that he was missing before being found dead and perhaps cover all the ladies he raped that were on film. I will, of course, have forgotten all this by 2019.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 09:54 PM

Wasn't that where Laura used to go kayaking?

Like with Doctor Foster it was the son I felt so sorry for!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I think the ending was as it should be - it ended with him dead - killing himself.

No way, it's murder. Nobody kills themselves by slitting their own throat. He's a doctor, he would have used the best drugs to make it easy for himself.

Originally Posted by carol ->
What puzzles me is where was his body - it showed him in a plane & a canoe. Does anybody have any idea of where he went to do the deed? I'm guessing the everglades or somewhere like that!!

Maybe a crocodile will come along & eat him!!

More likely to be seagulls eating him as it's in England The Tollesbury Marshes on the Essex coast. I thought it was the Amazon or some other exotic location. Beautiful part of secret England. I think this is an area where you can't go walking or live as it's unstable. It's where Laura apparently went kayaking in the first programme. I think it's her kayaking with his body on board....he goes after her to kill her and she ends up killing him with his own knife, maybe she has some help.

http://www.express.co.uk/travel/arti...o-salt-marshes
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
No way, it's murder. Nobody kills themselves by slitting their own throat. He's a doctor, he would have used the best drugs to make it easy for himself.

More likely to be seagulls eating him as it's in England The Tollesbury Marshes on the Essex coast. I thought it was the Amazon or some other exotic location. Beautiful part of secret England. I think this is an area where you can't go walking or live as it's unstable. It's where Laura apparently went kayaking in the first programme. I think it's her kayaking with his body on board....he goes after her to kill her and she ends up killing him with his own knife, maybe she has some help.

http://www.express.co.uk/travel/arti...o-salt-marshes

Ooh I say Annie, that's an interesting theory.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 04:57 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if his son killed him, I can't work out how he got the body there is the only fly in the ointment. But he was not happy lying and if he found out it was his dad did it all .......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It wouldn't surprise me if his son killed him, I can't work out how he got the body there is the only fly in the ointment. But he was not happy lying and if he found out it was his dad did it all .......

Yes, that is true too.
I just hope we will remember how ended by the time another series starts (if at all).
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 06:26 PM

I'm wondering if we might have another Orient Express scenario not just one killer but a whole group of them involved in some way.

I think the son might be involved and the mothers carer, also the man (I forgot his name) who had an affair with Laura and her sister he also lost his job so he has nothing to lose, he might have been tempted to see him off... gosh so many possible scenarios,

Wish we didn't have to wait so long for the answers
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2017, 09:44 PM

All l can say is... It was a bit of a cop out!
Jill Halfpenny is a great actress and wasn’t featured prominently in this first series, so I think she killed him!
cbrown372
Scotland
cbrown372 is female  cbrown372 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 09:34 PM

Watching Googlebox watching Liar, their reactions were really funny!

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top